test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• kjames91kjames91 Posts: 186 Arc User
    I know there's no "darkness" in there, but I was gonna color the lifedrain purple. That gives off a cloud animation when I tested it in the PH.
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    Well, for a pure healer build, you do have the basics well covered. I may change the AD, as R1 Masterful Dodge only gives you 50% extra dodge now; Indestructible is more reliable if you want a mitigation cd and don't want to get MD to R3 for the >100% dodge that way (or just get Resurgence if you don't think you need a mitigation cd). I may also consider the special adv on Ascension if using something like Wisp's Guide. Although Protector spec can be fine for boosting your own survival a good deal, you may want to consider a different spec to boost your support ability more (like Sentry or Overseer). The build also doesn't have an EU, but w/ AoPM and good gear you may not really need one.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
    edited January 2021
    Ok thanks. After experimenting last night, what are your thoughts on the life drain ability? Also the new darkness passive that supports the life drain.

The adv vampiric sympathy makes the heals stronger if the target is feared. To my understanding, Harbinger does the same thing, but has more benefits?

Edit: I made this build solely off of lifedrain. After reading the darkness build you posted, I added hex of suffering to apply fear and dimens collapse to refresh. Let me know what you think.

https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=36&amp;n=Celestial/Darkness &amp;d=16320HOMSPYT063113K000K504K800MB03K403NC03KB04OI04JL00LE051L00LG08Ma0OKF050mTO03GP1AUJ60000000000&amp;e=
    Post edited by kjames91 on
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Uh, I'm not sure of which Darkness build you are referring to, but it was prob more oriented to dps than to support. And you can already apply Fear w/ the Wisp's Ghost Fire adv; you don't need to devote an extra power slot for that. You also don't really need yet another power to refresh Fear (like DCollapse), since imo it's pretty easy to just roll Fear by using the Wisp w/ Ghost Fire adv as is. That said, Life Essence was fine w/ the Wisp too. Either LD or LE can be made to function about the same, so maybe just pick one based on its looks? (obv get the Wisp's Fear adv if sticking w/ LD).

As for Harbinger- it's more of a personal hybrid-style passive that doesn't have an ally aura, while Support AoPM's main strength is boosting your allies' stats. I'd prob keep AoPM so your build doesn't have to be as focused on lifedrains, so you can give allies the stat aura, and to give you less energy issues (and a bit more base stats in general).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
    Ok thanks!