screenshot-2018-10-21-06-19-40.jpg

screenshot-2018-10-21-06-20-07.jpg

troll.jpg

yumi.jpg

zeno.jpg

zorthack.jpg

stormblade.jpg

screenshot-2018-11-05-00-54-49.jpg
Septic Snail was at one time just an ordinary snail like any other, well one that lived on an asteroid in deep space that it. Meteorites crash to earth all the time some as small as a pebble, they usually burn up before hitting. But this time it hitched a ride down safely, on a N.A.S.A. unmanned craft, a top secret one that is. It ventures into the various asteroids, in the belt and near earth that float, moving or preventing them from impacting earth and causing damage. Well this time it had a hitch hiker, a microscopic amorphous alien life form. It attacked to the ship and as it entered the atmosphere, it lost it grip and fell into ocean off shore. It then found the sea water much to irritant to its structure and form, so followed some more suitable liquid into a large pipe which was pouring out into the sea. This was full of all kinds of stuff to eat and until it encountered a snail the first living thing that it felt kin to. As it bonded with the life form the two becoming a new life form, to fit in with this planets life force. It began to grow and got very large, it saw others who walked above it. And learned about where it was now and the dominate life form "humans" these things were all different from it. One day at night it was watching one human it called it's self Felix Durgen. He had been in the alley for some time and most others would not go near him. This night I caught him making face noises that were like those he had been making since I have been watching. This time more liquid came from his eyes as they call them, and his legs looked broken and other body fluids were coming out of him too. It was talking to nothing I could see, must have better vision than me not sure. He had a shiny piece of metal in something made of what was a living thing. It had symbols and words as they call them on it, something about serve and protect and a number and his title, or name as they call them. He pulled out another old metal object and had other smells to it of various chemicals and elements. I think he had tried to eat it in the past and every time he just puts it away and drinks from a container and puts more or other chemicals into his form. This time he caused it to make a loud noise and his body stopped working as more of his vital liquid was splashed on to the walls and pooled around his form. I thought that this is what death was as I have heard them talk of it from others as I listened and learned, so I merged with this being. I then became Septic snail. I shall spread my mucus far and wide and defend the weak of this city and protect and serve them as a hero, my slimy mucus will set them all free.