test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where can I find....

The feet and that leg armor.

9R5lkDf.jpg

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    I think those are the beast leg greaves and possibly raptor feet that are a drop from telio?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
    I knew about the raptor head. However Beast Leg greaves does not tell me where to find em.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    I believe thats the Alien Armor foot accessory, from one of the lockboxes (don't remember which), and the Raptor feet you get from the Pack that has the fire breathing dinosaur pet in the Z-Store.
    dialamx wrote: »
    I believe thats the Alien Armor foot accessory, from one of the lockboxes (don't remember which), and the Raptor feet you get from the Pack that has the fire breathing dinosaur pet in the Z-Store.

I snagged the armor. ^..^ However I don't have the 15$ for the raptor feetsies.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    They're BoE so you should be able to grab them in the AH
    I didn't have the 15$ to spend on them.... until IK took it out of the money for something else. <..< Damned my multi year desire to make a raptor character. Now I just need another character slot. =X Which I just need 40k q to get. Whew.