test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Superalfgorn's Gallery of Heroes

superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
edited October 2016 in Costumes and Concepts
Hey all, I've been playing this game since it went free to play, and earlier this year I got tired of gambling on or buying freeform slots and decided to Lifetimer. :wink:

Since then I started to make alt after alt, stopping only when I needed to level someone to 40 for an additional character slot.

I have always love the threads that show someone's roster, so I decided to make mine! I would love to hear comments and feedback on the costumes. Even criticism on the worst is welcome.

I'll link the build for each one (in the name) and post the backstory when I have one.

Without further ado, some group pictures!

GroupPic1_zps70fa79d9.jpg

Acid Knight:
Laser sword user, the new powers inspired it.

Agent Coral:
I really wanted to make a character using Two Gun Mojo and some colorful hairstyle... voila'!

Brutus:
Mystic tatoos covered caveman, an archer and tank.

Caduceo:
The ultimate HoT machine. I wanted a white/red medic look, but the costume is a bit too busy, I think. EDIT: the posted version has been toned down reducing the number of red highlights here and there substituting them with a dark grey.
"A field medic from the U.S. army, James Farc was injured in a campaign against Viper in Africa. He was saved by an infusion of experimental nanotechnology. Now nanites run in his blood constantly and also are projected outward through his sweat. His injuries were only partially healed when his field hospital got swept by a Viper counter-raid that broke his spine and destroyed the right part of his body. Since he just could not die thanks to the medical nanites, the army sent him to Harmon Labs to have them install an artificial spine and some robotic limbs. The nanites renedered the graft possible. Now his spine also allows him to control the complex radio apparatus he uses to control drones."

Chain Warden:
An experiment on offensive passive + CON PSS + IDF. Definitely a "greenredder", but I like how it turned out. I might introduce a third color to enliven it, perhaps?
"A punk grown on the outskirts of MC, Jack Dong-Yang was tortured by the Maniacs one night for trespassing. Going mad he joined them, became ringleader and started raiding against other bands. In one of those heists he discovered a toxic radiation technology generator from the Qulaar that the Black Aces were hiding.
He fitted it into his chain belt and killed every last one around swinging his beloved chains. Later he got imprisoned in MC prison where he fell in love with an unjustly accused fellow prisoner, Ron Ball, streetname Speed Punk, a speedster. Both escaped during a riot. During the escape, fighting for freedom, Ron witnessed the madness in Jack and decided to tend him and having him cured by Mind Sculptor, a friend of his and powerful mentalist.
Freed from his insanity Jack called himself Chain Warden and started to fight crime.
"

Cold Snake:
Farmed until tokens like crazy for the costume parts. I like the costume more than I like the gameplay.

Dottor Mistero:
Italian (yeah, like me :wink:) stage magician, an illusioninst with rainbow flight. Horrible build, really. And the costume is not much better, but I'm oddly fond of it so I let him live.

Feanor:
The bio says it all. I like the costume a lot, but probably I need to dial back the amount of green.
"An elven prince from a secluded realm in the Pacific ocean. One of his brothers will inherit the throne. Feanor came to the world of humans to gain honor and strength to serve one day as Sword Prince, marshal general, defender of the realm.
Feanor is a warrior/mage, wielding Silmaril and Ringil, a pair of enchanted swords, and is followed by two faithful hounds Boccob and Bombadil. He specializes in the support branch of battle magic, to lead the troops from the front lines.
"

Frostfire:
Made for the sole purpose of use Rimefire Burst. Still not convinced on the glowing shoulders.

Maser:
Laser... err maser shooting hero. The costume wants to evoke some crackling energy. I loved how the pattern is matched by the shoulderpads.

Post edited by superalfgorn on

Comments

• superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Another round of characters...

GroupPic2_zpsa23311bc.jpg

Mind Flare:
    My robotic character, a former Disciple AT. I am really proud of the costume, the picture is not the best shot overall, unfortunately.
    "Infused from her youth with a deadly psycokinetic talent by a latent mutation in her DNA, Jenna Kabizashi grew up in Tokio. when she turned 18 she learned to control her powers by training in a Taoist monastery.
    After 5 years of training, she decided to move under a new mentor in Millennium City, were she helped rebuild MC in the aftermath of the Qulaar invasion. Unfortunately a boulder crashed over her body making her unable to move, but leaving her still vigilant. An abandoned Argent prototype robot was laying nearby and she telekinetically moved to save her own body and carry it to MC hospital.
    Her body is now in life support, but the prototype has been modified to fully respond to her powers.
    "

Mind Sculptor:
    I wanted to make an homage to a famous mage from a famous card game :smile:. The initial costume came come out horrible, so I just scrapped the homage and kept the name. Originally a Mind AT it's now a telepathic tank, his LR coming from his mind reading abilty.

Morganna le Fay:
    A former Grimoire AT, my first character. I haven't played her for ages. She is supposed to be an ancient nature spirit (name being inspired by King Arthur's saga) and has an outfit for each season. The one above is the Spring spirit look.

Pale Flame:
    Made to maximise AoAC. I also needed a home for this costume, which I love. The headpiece I am still not sure about... recently got the Takofanes bracers adding them to the costume and the backstory.
    "Pale Flame real name is Renzo Marchesi, a chemistry researcher from Venice. He obtained his magic powers when stargazing on the 15th of August. A shooting star apparently came really close. He investigated and found a small neutronium bead bathed in a pale blue flame. As soon as he touched the bead the flame enveloped him giving him magical powers, supporting those around him and sending out blue flames, which hold his targets and make them weak.
    After the fight against Takofanes and the undead heroes he acquired an artifact making him stronger, but slightly corrupting his magical flame. For now he can control it, will it control him in turn one day?
    "

Persian Fire:
    Started as an Inferno, became the current Melee/Close Range hybrid.

Pyroclast Justicar:
    A pyromancer cyber- ninja. Everyone needs a ninja in their roster!

Qizx Krzx:
    An insectoid alien, a Roin'esh renegade. Basically a dual passive/role build: in the picture above the bulky tanky regeneration form. The sinewy red offensive form is clearly inspired by Carnage.

Rhodium Knight:
    A magitech power armour. My first lvl.40. I love how it plays, even after the (needed) nerf to the INT spec tree.

Rising Storm:
    Wanted to be a giant-growth character, but the build was awful. The costume is still bad. He should be a mystic from Himalaya in tune with the storm spirits. He looks like a half naked dork from a b-movie about ancient Greece.
    "Infused with the powers of the storm spirits that blow in the highest peaks of the earth, Gunther Venn is a mystic and a wizard. He can channel the storm while slowly increasing his size and his fury like a mounting storm.
    He was meditating in his monastery in the Himalaya, when he sensed the threat posed by the Qulaar and the increase in Qliphotic energy seeping into our dimension.
    He has a quiet hatred for Viper since he clashed with them several times while protecting holy relics of the past from their fangs.
    "

Sapphire Hawk:
    An Electricity DPS/Shield build. A wonky backsotry that does not make sense and the best costume overall, perhaps.
    "Born Kendra Sweeteye, she completely lost her former self once she came into contact with a spirit while camping in the woods of the Black Forest in Germany. The spirit was a lost one, a valkyrie from the times of Sigfried, hungry for life that tried to possess Kenra. This awoke her latent mutant powers of electromagnetic field control. The traumatic event shockingly fused the two women together. The spirit made Kendra roam for days until she came upon an ancient armor. Now she is a mutant hero possessed at times by a warrior spirit... at all times she fights for justice."

edited October 2013
    ...and the last one!

GroupPic3_zps8df5a550.jpg

Sarge:
    A funny backstory, and that mustache look... so '70s. My least played character probably.
    "A former hot movies actor, James Frengo, had the stage name of Sarge, starring in many military-themed movies.
    One day he met a disciple of the mystical way of the celestial sword that was auditioning for a movie to pay her bills. Once they finished their scene, Sarge was so fascinated that the two became fixed partners in the next movies. Sarge taught the disciple his best moves with the sword and the disciple did the same.
    Then the Qualaar hit MC and the disciple was abducted, experimented on, and left broken and contaminated. Sarge that day decided to put the moves she taught him to good use and to fight crime for real and not just on stage.
    "

Storm of Butterflies:
    The name is cool; it does not fit the powers at all, though. A funky power armour design made for shielding.

Stormherder:
    My first freeform. Originally wind-themed it is now an old-school hero: in his sixties, but very fit.

SunTitan:
    A PFF tank. EDIT: revised the build

Tatsumi:
    A punky japanese vampire, the name has been taken from a manga. The looks evokes the Brujah.
    "Tatsumi was born in Japan. When visiting the U.S. he was bitten, transformed into a vampire, and left to fend for himself, never knowing who sired him. Still hungry confused and inexperienced he was forced by bloodbonds to be a servitor of a powerful vampire family ruling a large piece of farmland near Vibora Bay. When his "family" was killed in a peasant revolt, he was freed from his bloodbonds and freed from his clan.
    Now he roams the world to feed on evil and eventually tackle the evil vampire lords in Vibora Bay, trying to find the original vampire that sired him.
    "

Technetium Merc:
    Another hero whose costume I love that never sees play.
    "No one knows if Technetium Merc, TechMerc for short, is a mercenary or a hero. He has been seen to correct wrongs and send criminals into jail even when not asked. But his moral compass is not the real mystery... is he a man, a cyborg, or a machine? No records exist of him, no one has seen him without his helm, apparently mind reading returns "ordinary" surface thoughts that cycle constantly through a few topics.
    Maybe once his reputation will grow beyond the borders of Westside and MC the world will demand more.
    "

The Last Kiss:
    A romantic backstory for a cool name (taken from an Italian movie). The costume is an attemp to make a "national" hero without putting the flag on. From the build point of view it is an attempt to make a character with no critical chance nor dodge and see if it is viable.

Unicorn:
    An attempt at a theme build and a theme costume. I like the look (unfortunately there is not a straight horn.. right?) even if it looks more like a satyr than a humanized unicorn.
    "A spirit of the earth once roaming the world as the mythical beast, now Unicorn has taken a form more similar to humans to aid them in the fight against evil."

Uriel:
    The classic battle angel. I like the color scheme, but the look does not stand out.
    "Uriel is a battle Seraph from the upper realms. He has been sent down to Earth with his brother Camael to chase the demon named Gratzz.
    He fights with his holy sword and protective magic in tandem with his brother to chastise the impure and the evil. His holy ardor and haughty battle cries terrify the enemies and inspire the other heroes to fight harder.
    "

• kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well, somebody's been keeping the tailor busy. :)

Nice work, I really like Sapphire Hawk!

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

I wanted an opinion from the expert costume-makers. Sun Titan looks cool enough to me, the spikes suggesting light rays and the really "titanic" pose. What I am unsure are the shoulder pads and bracers. They look a bit off for something inspired by solar energy. Can you think of better fitting pieces, or should I just take them off?

• epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I find Caduceo particularly interesting because I've been trying to make something along those lines: the only thing preventing me from playing him is a lack of build direction.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
    edited October 2013
    Caduceo is actually pretty lame play wise. I really like the concept of ex-soldier with thrown weapons and bolas fit the theme wonderfully.

Unfortunately the SS choice really lowers his damage to the point that to solo content you take ages. In a group setting the debuffs are working ok as does the healing (he is lvl.24 at the moment). I will change the live build relative to the one I posted to include at least one direct heal, since shields do not match the theme, and passive healing is not enough at times.

EDIT: the build above has been revised. The link is now to the new build :)

• kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ty Kharma for the feedback!

I wanted an opinion from the expert costume-makers. Sun Titan looks cool enough to me, the spikes suggesting light rays and the really "titanic" pose. What I am unsure are the shoulder pads and bracers. They look a bit off for something inspired by solar energy. Can you think of better fitting pieces, or should I just take them off?

Hmm I'd have to have access to the tailor to really go over the possibilities, perhaps the Nephilim shoulder pads? The spiked ones? They -might- match the spikes or horns on his head.

The retro Sci- Fi shoulder pads might work as energy gathering devices for him, but the seem a tlittle techy for that costume.

Hmm perhaps someone else will have a better idea off the top their head.:confused:

Good luck!

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

I used the Roin'esh parts to symbolize flames.

th_Fahrenheit_451-Elemental.jpg
    edited October 2013
    Mmh the Roin'Esh shoulder pads could work... they do look like sun rays, I'll see how they mesh with the rest of the costume... as for the gloves I guess I can just use the same type in Long Gloves as the boots.

The Sci-Fi rings are indeed too techy. I can try just the spikes! Those would mesh well with the spikes on the head... mhhh

...still haven't found a good solution for Sun titan. I guess I'll keep it as is for now, waiting for more costume sets that do not come in lockboxes.... yeah sure.

• diplomacymandiplomacyman Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ooh, I really like Maesers costume
    edited December 2013
    Ty for your comments!

Now on to two new characters and a HeavyRetcon (another coming soonTM)

Speed Punk
    SpeedPunk_zpsabbb9760.jpg

A speedster. The idea was to make a hybrid/support with AoAC (I have a fascination with this weak passive) to skip on energy stats.

Dottor Mondo
    DottorMondo_zps7994200f.jpg

Obvious homage character. Lol :tongue: I like how it turned out. The build is in flux since I want to try a few new powers that do not mesh well with the homage.

Pyroclast Justicar:
    PyroclastJusticarReimagined_zps3766f1f9.jpg

Rebuilt from my Cyberninja-pyrokineticist, it's a warrior-mage with a non traditional fantasy costume.

In the next week I'll try to update some of the older characters with the new costumes and post the new additions to my roster... My costumes are not the same level of some others, but I still like to show off a bit ;)

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Heya man. It's good to hear that you're gonna update your thread, we really need more people to show us their toons here.

I look forward to seeing your new additions, I imagine that after nearly three years you have quite a few more to share :)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited October 2016
    Soo here they are. Since the last update I do not have so many new entries, but some costumes changed... a lot.

First round, old glories, almost unchaged:

photo Char1_zpslpeqli9w.jpg

None of these heroes changed much, costume-wise.

Second round, more oldies with some changes:

photo Char6_zpszk5aj0x2.jpg

Now Acid Knight changed a lot his head.
    Persian Fire is using a different torso and supergroup colors (that do not fit too much, unfortunately).
    Feanor had the additions of roses and a double hairstyle.
    Kzixx Qzixx is here in the attack form (the green one above is the tanky form).
    Sapphire Hawk has gained some minor tweaks.
    Sun Titan is one the costumes I'm not so happy with, but with auras it changes nicely (kirby dots flying)

Third round, more oldies with tweaks:

photo Char7_zps5kprfqij.jpg

Caduceo has now much less red, and the vials have different colors.
    Technetium Merc is completely different since it is now an archer. I added the pale blue highlights to change from the white/black/red scheme. Also the head is completely different.
    Maser has lost its head and has a new color scheme.
    Sarge got a military upgrade in the jacket.

edited October 2016
    Fourth round of heroes, a mix of old and renewed:

photo Char4_zpsdhswjhff.jpg

The Last Kiss is now properly metallic and the bone spikes are colored bone (sort of). the flag cape is a must.
    Dottor Mondo is the non-homage version of the hero above. Basically I wanted a dark paladin. The head is the highlight of the costume.
    Morganna, my first character... she changed a lot since her plant days. Now is a more standard sorcaress with a weird color scheme and a spirit raven on her shoulder. I love this new costume.
    Chqain Warden finally has the chain powers he deserved and gained a few nails in the head and more rust all-around.

Fifth round, a few changes:

photo Char5_zpseoncyzoo.jpg

Unicorn does not work well with horse head and unicorn horn... so it stays the same as before.
    Speed punk is in his more classic tights outfit. Love these colors.
    Rising Storm was the perfect hero for the huge ring.
    Pyroclast Justiciar has better pants :dizzy:

Sixth round, new goodies:

photo Char3_zps7vlqgmce.jpg

Necrosavant (awful highlighting to make him something other than a black blot) has very emo hair and a bracer/medallion that match the Lava Demon he summons.
    Iridium knight continues the chemistry themed naming, pretty standard power armor costume (not powers thought).
    Golden Dragon is the capoeira fighter with preternatural reflexes and a Brazilian national hero.
    Digital Green (with the fancy digital Matrix-like aura) is the Ravenswood academy answer to Socrates, a materialized digital construct.
    Prismatic Wind is the "starfield" hero, better with his auras.
    W.H.A.M., whose acronym I have no longer idea what it stands for, is another national Italian hero.

edited October 2016
    And now the latest creations.

photo Char2_zps9g21qd1x.jpg

Bloodstone. I kind of like the costume. Sort of. The problem? Theme: it's made of bloodstone, so the skin color/texture... but I'm not sure it melds with the rest...
    Battle Magus. He wants to be a classical mage with a moder twist (the bracers).
    Polifemo is an obvious homage.
    Chihiko is the third Harajuku Twin. I like her look a lot, and the kitty on the shoulder is the best.
    Project Alpha is the centerpiece of a menagerie of robots. Basically all robotic pets.
    Quartz Faber... is made of solid quartz. She grows her own quartz armor. Th Qliphotic auras are for story reasons...

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Nice updates. I like Persian Fire, Agent Coral and Speed-Punk the most.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    And since I finally remember again how to post pictures, here are the latest additions ;)

Short Circuit
    piwQRD6AUegRQ8OWJVEybpnWUJoDBk_iPg79mUVl5Hc5dzEZfNyMC18LMhLIC-mtjwzq9Fx4PJhTLX5MHwF1CLpZ4GODiEP_kLOOntXe38QAdP_KWvouIVzXYl39_XAqUG4cyLN7iQuBxu9ieXsYgwZ59zNSDZEJExA5WOtU_alUvhdgO19TS17Xl-A2xwlu2htctX_QyrGaClxaMMTjE69fl1F7sR7jkuTAHtCzqmstEWlJ-VP6bDSQx4vJdOqR2n5AUV1CiBObSeut0uxGh17hXuReKdDT0eTvAF8H0pm6q2NSe8ezF_XYvB2YTsBpTjAdS8jpzVNA5bXWUO7dYwvgrgw2elxGrx4LFjvCtWzv61mh9TejpNRTgVdSBfCAu6HbYHCG2_nLV3c-abaoNVkcnWEofV6fWuGn6ffFqUTIzB4jz_sOGSzGPBye9U7HmEB9QF64WOgjyplmbagBEOilsExEmZD94UZilXox49cOwLtDQGDoB8-izmlvBIHxlM059FQyqKhRt3sUSXzW9Gc_MYy0jjkQ9odadC8nki5NVn0YTwcbdlrA1hH7cy3DJklBa-Xhbou1IYsDNgoH-R5GbcDQ8skkIcLSNdwfxMdi-cSUXPJpoDsbiqRv7l8eQf-1ynYP6PXjtpQgHGuUSf0nFl0ErT-MGGlMEUoGiRteHAhFNkYfBaSzM9iZ=w590-h657-no?authuser=0

Tsumi no Tsuke (Claw of the Moon)
    71g2hRQCxow9jhcYZRZqLdKyo3Jqyy6-fdjTqyZkbAR_tV9vne74VpiR4TYxw1zggmiT08VfndFu-LcH-XtTrAAf9Xfl1qD_b8EY63UMlXXoMgtEZcrKPB3845B-VKYO9ix_ilqHGCe31satwOQNw7ZVQUkgKSQ8M9cLLP0qsiMhr60XH3228i7oKQRzcY0045QX-YymnkUVa6m_3vItKDoV4TWVrBzBqPl0tEO6XhovIxG5m12apz2ldGPmsEoe-eR49pcEJgDBTESH-81RHDOGhnQIb20aKXmDMQzKO20zPvjJSWAsQVGrrhBNJ2miJD5UWyCpaK2u2paCFVsDyD5dh5xowBYdxg2Jz3oQ0BUlHMbPac3Wd4HHWr1nOIALf9Wx_GNspjBuR_N1cMaTeIp7ytfOQRCi3wHwjL0oQCJma4vorca6GlHtcQ0qbqvPAPya8fhfy4f_EaYuM0U1HJDfQfHAfBqikOR4b4jGj8xwv_xAea8a10Q1Bg5ue5owItffEe3PTwGqDVB8RgQsXBSBhv1IRjkDijgir2rViQpaqn4escULm5Vd3Re8mk82GbiFrh_uTZQ9BgyFiEYGssCIMWeFO0fzmuo6nAX9v6eDArtkccucEhi3Lfeb2muD3LO9dxfr7rjNgTdQzUHTTsxAAzfScgcNVxJTe2QbQptW0CXOnFGUVHzlxup_=w388-h623-no?authuser=0

Rainbow and his girlfriend Sparkly
    tzptof6X7Ye7ckjCvotTWBzIqvaBjLb-kmWAK3BS2qdp7ITg1mfRiLUt-nYZoM4n3zk4KStXZTKmMewjk6YCGdP6Lxj6yT40NTiftoXPKUUn6ZCICzqrf2bVfwF_8bpCcFpij03AN_mIpjgE1cU4sOHcxVSpSyEixkpuUTwWLGClEZ0Y342q-6QGEXXc3UIFRTShP3E_LTuLOrm7eGrcbGToAsqYqUM0X879RiUEeM_8Agi1lXUR85WwWUwwrcx6hJ4Z7N9deKLuhBJEpjTb5FaY5v_NjDlnMnID36v5ScuQ7bCYSEaSJnts1IoqQeBRv1NFc5RC0vTv27KZdsxcbPYu6VdCQXwhLnWPjAFPD6Wk4stqSAPJN5gRX4QroFBfZFG4foANdJdyZjHhngF9Y9_Wc0DEJdCQueXNpMDA4i0_wIIcXKHpJZv643SSwhOcNzZzlWHWDPWGQi9rEj5QqXw888iqM0gF9NIoefH6OrMuPJPM2zyYHDHGdCHDIPn7Hm5OXUUiJnE5oFggwGWhVFn1Ddns3GLIdc_cCrjMaviqSK07YxRIp3z-o_A5aQ3Dk1d1wFngkJXrNAJXy54dVYdLTXonogLu7Ldc3TpPpDJcDprGEI-zhA6cVls8qNrfGEG3M14NgWtU00FlHfiySN_XpkuOnY8CMnxxSA51A5kUZvpyWZ6IeNyTKfYs=w399-h663-no?authuser=0
    aewkgbIlBr9nViTRZ64ZcXJjhTbzJ9dLIjM7y-s5pr6LIJUBCBnjKesMTk6rS3r2Dpaa6Rfn2VYnRFhSKN3wE9UWTPhOaqX2mWOmHyEV_B8VC76xmMdqbabkmftit0zLx5XUwwFvzraIC4Fr-HVXj5dHT-Ym_5M3Ojmr8rAVN8eWRzY87MTcfzqzmZT4y5haMwreFV9BxbCdX0TOENssZH7kR1xa5Muw40K1fTpSpRQuQ83S_RXE17rdLxwpu4nj6oiHUdNRuB_cnTtJwfyH_vcMaY59MgPZ-bz9R4fE5kQitJy4IvG4leRyRqC3tU77l9c64PKEPIe_eeiF-W89yqf_uQJOpxmDzVZJu3A5hrYWkg-BRMjrvjVcGnqatlXO19bvSXZW-yPruCMgG_tM5kTypSxOSjRaD3BDY2hjnRHE3yc9ujv_zhTiolkvs3MbtzN2Xj5kp_RT0ScHgqiK_MxaQYH_7fdxkBUdkqDraaI7n0jPkU4Je2gY9z6MPujJmSNuau74y7G0RZ3-I-L-eVgKWclpP_zYnl2ZdJVY2AZD4zL3eQe4EFNchHNTzZ0fiAOMtCmr3L2MqOoiKcJc70uG9lASrqdS4abf-_T33y7QfB7SEgCInyZu2uKRXlwW-x4mmzk9IWOrWtrJtOOxgFNsqzbkb5XiTK6J26wrn0ftgBeTNH1torXLtdcF=w439-h689-no?authuser=0

Grandine (Hailstorm)
    MmHL7BTN50TDMBtv_g97N_aHXVrDz_eAHTL_YHUhAFFhkndYLDvmRWxh9xmtxWW5etLU9I4qQx0fYhOT_sAhkK3Yhll24MDhCgdUaGLu6JgwMxlgyoqzsJ7Z1fI2O2Bf9zorintAlrXayt93ItRuJhbPVBNiLnoSBzZOHWN1cpEhtYjcW_Fx5vcu7RlNTXlMmrP_TfniGmXQijvo5dlv34bGkBThPagD8WLBl9fwuImA2GQiqwjwbzztN9qTrvAjPLuSrumSfX1ErB3dKaliXfmVeyXYynmwfCSEREIae91D0OLBR5Pw_SCfNXaV4R-IotEufb9idd7sga8QAi7tDrmH9qdobrTdCG_30GkaaCrL36sHNCSYYipbOwCzxfP-lW1HBBkEMxbx7sNv_gtTBS5BJxQdtX1gNO8Tut0K_isDKfhuFhGkpsiq6Iv-paDARltZdKnLNHDQ1bNZJcERvKnTOIBoCGLgKledf1oEK9TpWMSKwMHyy-j9vaFxGAPOiXzKXTbesKwMg8wPUtaNjtqyTbXvfbuIgPpfbGYxkj4Os-2-JjRTveMkRPI0SJGEYv4k1C8xRGzhD_UjLoM1yBgKQ8D-mxKkO4R4_bwMDb2M6riFZybrcFpz4MO-UwtEVuWDDU7_LdoTYSB-8yEU-FXyaTHdENV5zcs480YdMo5zdweIAuYlwX7poh8P=w475-h639-no?authuser=0

Necrosavant and his sister and nemesis Drana
    iEiMsC5Pkb5cSudcZwm7hBJ2VrFnWakkFHK4D-UWjsC26oM0jmyECJME_JwwaFArcxF4a3k3JsNgsphrXKqExP-duifOLRFYr1dqCKpCd0bR7qmtY9WcQG-6ylf96K0692xnS1NB-TA6LbGHQTA8RDC5nuuXsfDwVbcHmvAaBW6U8spb0saAr9cb8v3g54IH4xMOA4zsMlq0M8wfx5FmYczMp1aS9iGCVbhSJ5rnttLZRic9fojX0z0t-XdXYbkd8JP4qnmCfoY4_jsODt9eMHVBPquoieXU-i14XgiBuwC6M934jTSlrYpkBrE6Y6N9Q5Qm2soTc9rChtItwq5qKqtFfjiLw2SXBHPZGGJhX-IhgATxTUemipcEFgCla7nk6ts99snz1xdZk3vJxVqVuudTJuLHdxD36jwO917xVVjwqDYh9mFpW1RwRyajuiWtY6nLwPCRAxaUmR3NPdq9Ypry0xlnfek_pslOyJZjpBqRb3yWkN_U8XfLmxcAS8c2BSYpt9ZZ3h1A3OgW_vfXTUt2WgDyFH4oF4_KykT1RoOvid81zHAn1XjnPvWNenvXyi02BhW-Krfe9MTgNHJuzFsK1P80C23en-U6OYIZtItdToUc-9PDPsIfpqXPrrhytSZPmfd87MvCzlrSgOBcyMsjbBZCD1BxJ72cBP7rTL1xposz0RN4d2lQsah2=w481-h605-no?authuser=0
    5Qo_6PpZ6oiOJvkRx7VBEQQoHxr2l6pE-_fTkjPJMlsUVgKV5AK8Xi_gz4lUisjHkwgWbxUiJ4lmcZlbroU-cQ6q6nDodDRUN95VXZYGNYwtjv-APpeDPKrgIB1_G2g7p7WG7Z_B_XHQPpUtgP6Nt3ub2J8OedmQhPq5IWpRkI6vO8v49DE-M7h3z1Iwobbc9Fkz0SJkm7L4MDRN0uI9-9a9kGfS-gug5P5RiAg-CZuj3mD8r85-_sXqWt2hHVJ2Ir62-FLNqnlP6-H3WYNLKXWrGOQv5ePbEgXcfo-KqKOzxkcN7eLmJcNzlcJb36MqB5ScHS4KCjGeJzRK1rRUZZ3z90W4MZeh9dLxX8auwOYFwZqN5i8TG44EDBwY5asoPmybm-kyWluQFGYcVnPZQLNJNtNoiwQ-Q8TYvmQKcP7Ri0Pm4HF79I8mwTNVq4JJHGNxuafxs-czZY1-ajumBKrYzKCN_kWlP36Mflp_8vjPCUanVCPNnhftKaGLJYple3rA8W6xGh9-xalRC_HV3UmZ2tGWAljhnIuiEBATJuP7aaTAsW9oDozp4__y5PBeYL6uBCkEZFO5L3aRXBXj1uC9YXMIgcoNfXxiZOEkmZAwwRoLDAf0YngFaQ5HjIg4npfSCUSJFWAYSZn5Qx1dPPg9T13i1VTSO1q3JXh4k5MFzQUF_V6AIVOA1EuA=w452-h598-no?authuser=0

Another batch:

Bastion
    nnyrPWtvqSPE2ITGpXPMwUNFMqMoEsnV5Ik1oN4U0XMDE5K0NB17r2y1Bn8eHuBVNYxdTHOC7WMpG4kvx9yGCPZGMvF-AGf20ozwnWU0G7Hq3ZlqMKKK_TZsg6iO7O-4I8xFkSRHKjP7DHDldZ8TkebNSaszsZBN2EBf0DjcLcFc-OMNFPSJujgyXwZOc8jwkHetdWTd_W-41RMRGBqOSsP5iWFsQsZERG7SRP9-pvLFMW6swkAm5jyFdHH35drK6ezdV9o_-2Xltl5wKH2b3yPv3LRYGcVW_NgXBMNJViF6aOi0mWSYewYJBmKtHq6ivQBUovJgV-YdGu8VZYkGoQe36WHCBpliD6Ek7YU90-0RI1FuinicIY-JTnG5R76s6OT7hZIFYkekjTNK7LiJiubGrWmmI0xUgOhcRnwLJ4CHkHqTWsJDiWRwU3U4RoGr3U3wq22dAwQe2g_qIj4ItVkYCDqzRlQbUbi1asbxNbvEhrtiSrkKQzy29TR6YCTW3ZqqzPMpbvp-sf7a2ZEQkjC80fIUE3f_9UEDxhvzwIvSUJi5k8NbnqCzL1J95DE0gGZrvnQMSkFoQl6P6MWqF9U84g6EJPl7Gkie154SoIYvVwBh42ZoBWImyRhnx8-xwAIT1_w9GsTk2xUKy8NVoEBPOM6FN6criNbuz1XxOINyAKVPHFSOP2rSGOla=w486-h724-no?authuser=0

Le Fou (the Fool)
    zCI3EbCcTrqP9zvYYBN8Xa0qpSRrAPk7vKf8IKxO980gsavB742u1b5gjZj5iexuASZW28TVAK0Cp0-dmt_Lm0I6oQR-Fx5OXeWHfVuc3TWCgX9hKBtlGyJWQDckMVOdOSyDN0gnoQ5A_31TExZEmuFpVEw0awhhrRcL11ZH2fIXR1_ouucgqXGBTR_tr2TJ4B1WmT7MLApYiiS63fpX3RFwCQt1B9iRbu_mxetap8NzbDQxdcZOzYMyZkYWOIgkUoNmjmuQRAZsYbUTDI163fGEoAYIW4_bXjqhdnwDNrOZk1jsJafGJc52ubM0Blw8UMk0WrnN0AJXnZ7g0wlDppzeqAWzltjuePh0yh5GqMvvNzzV4AQK3hmMsSsYaFQdSH3w7sEKjdvgmSz3SdKyVdA6oNnHYx5cpn69xiJ3Qds1iXS_z_6QMWbLYkCmjmFDRB9s2JiEDArMuNkhozRRRSCTYWa6nF0opd_zBG-PbunGravaNr5g37x_cPRpLZaEDj2215BxrSo4LfMcs0vIfGEDVrm9HGVs55BHYBeqETKs4HH6RpFofC3soS8Lqhm6bjEIdoEDJKqjxLmpmggJwRfFC6hN76qmR3s8mkDyRnQ0PFUHfpM37q84H5GPpROJKBLV3C7av8vbgo1AbfZBQ0-FaKq4_0JEZpuKNFRlaQ5F6J_EgG7EqwGBVZPk=w473-h642-no?authuser=0

Satyr
    bisj7Rc0nwWlC-NRHyhwia4biVFlGKsmdBs0tIGRbKgsoNf35ndeJezJ8TC_aHCDcniXiCzmsgsQxCHSygVpzw5KNa6yYVXLCkSPH5wgRqYwTyaPP_ABkp2O5bhl1EVyq48zs4BbF4WIoR7uwMZh1SPmeL_P4ACqEya5nMimLRhsbXtdMhyOMIX0ghEqT6iLDNZaC7L85ImrI035WAZY--TCsOWQKmlGceecGFeFI0RKEjUzo-SHP0Lc-5kI3NhKxs2bT-wRaSUWQtlbDrCP3GSvyxqZ7Gs8mJUYifDUO4aWNZXYEOvn-w2O-MNczGBRAPqCe-05Tj6xIYwqgyNNfNaNSZILbDN-eUYuXeQT2U7CbxlS_bgzC9tuMZkwm19_dEivdDnWRSFih-H46Jaft6tdezu9qqZAREIRSBE1Y6_Xdr4nWFt_fBK9hrYv0p6N87xcApkVWag-WKxdfchi1inK67H4TqkusPRuz-6bemKeoTr34ZyVxH6asUZxOFBo85LnU7FM_Qelt8AGcOftlL1c_Gxe6nb37HGZWcRn46ZBda622mhosx1tk6PjuJTL7jryLt-Tfq79ZblmXf_Qmv3gSfR68Wuuz3Jvz-AcMRu8fGeUM_rUoo-kIGPJP3pq8RTOWhkPDIPlKrNe6bUsXRR6eckSJcb2fgRuFOpQob0RR2qWH0WhledCCbYt=w376-h605-no?authuser=0

Howitzer
    TBPTehyTxCNzYisGNpEnifT4Kkp1D68a70FQtJ3l5pmB56lEZ6q34HXOHytPAD-p9yl7bSUlWtd2wl0qcSmy2_JBswJw2BpSzNlSJYF0vapWMZr_60oaWUXV4ojB690pPliVygOdyilBYL0uRKSnCc8GM-qxvPgDXB3TRRAA5HLlcXORb-Imyp6OE-EKF0mQLY0JVQ-NnfheHbxL3Ep1aNCbA0BYAZChj2UExbRRlsLg-R_PEdpDr8cSOsvfOuKdPXXG8LkV7OREuYXi3RrjaXrIm0-Dzg9j5I5xlgEE1V48ymD_NnKCG8NBfHsknsocRVZ7aVkIh8pUXGer-OrGuvfhg-p2BInmf3-kU7sriXkNN2La0TV47hc9EapoG083ED-z3EkpNvw8eC8R99WzrmesAOrKGu2pLAplvmDGIDNvq_AfbOyx57nUI4Wbf-t3UigPqJyQP2oD8Agq4oap6ZdvVmPTD2jxUFDVYhzt4fvXXwLHk1SsobA8gVH9bdHq3ca3nY1k57e3LMQLGTf8dpWqD5ALh0cvarP7PdKKfRMH-6wYHzLCjYyKYEQtB-kE8T-fq2zIK9F5lT05zqN8BCK_qu_n7WJOd15ZBUoAlZPI-Jni0ApJKAlhTT2imm4DE6ukGvqj-B-x0SV4AIng9qV0BUsXb4PBSmjY9sGpPYRChgjQdGkgsIXWg6zs=w418-h628-no?authuser=0

Shaman
    Ki3nCJrvnIwRkrBqT2YVd7oAQMr5P3k9Qr5q6ycztWOP5NQbklaQHjbkoRw6jin8-Ri8QEWFtypCMBtQU7aN2qRoX1l4tJ0KBH3khRl_jiy4gaXXx9WcLNxwrUh-vWYxu--LeBr2D43-QCKYOEDWw9tBQDz8mabPm_oEXMyTFgSjxxNkoxWjQw9soLNlsro6jBV8s7zknYn1V3uv2j43o37FK13sCw_HXIur0ChF1aUh9LzMyn_dnhSsTO4FZmtu9Ov3mZW8xZj8DD-D8E9D3J7nvhDVznhvWFqKOtuO3F7OMMuW7wuCfY3a1u6dWLKZz2mxDc-4sh26fQ6ZUQxvMw15JJaUjL4oPQ5wF2H518ysNyFD7LW3xsbcn_U1m8Gg4Yoi8SU1cfugv_WBmneoTFF5zxv4cPQlJEK6D3fAytjklpZXxzK9W2OUzRk0IotHDQv6NRmj3YV309YxlvFWzuCa75A-Q_R8nErlGtfUZVa8dSdsSnSzgMcF3rIGvYJcH92tLUfQq-DVSy8yZymQjWs55gIjw4KL9n-7IBOWt-zFMSzCk0tBu7r1D40sWiGgzdDcOVHiM1LFxcUX9APcu6xosrwN1FjvKw36Jy19kOsvRO9M9phwwtWlAHncwTEqIgdYezn1DXRp1xceA0fcGJa2ss3CLClw_B7tcjjFYySKCCKlIAwWNqY1ft1W=w433-h639-no?authuser=0

Aspide (Asp)
    Un2PuGyr7lEJoN8UDkFwXHuEO_k4NxqdRc554M44nPgZC-nhh0sOdBgS2PuNI_OmIoYM-6ju_q1PngQDURO6rb8QD9Gvm4seXFYzjOZYKD0InnIZmpsT22djGZJng86zw-DXXPeXK70K6PZGmETLY48Kf3OVhupKV51QTSH14aKzOT-s4xuhkP3fXaoofWDcxICygugSUdosDmHB6FzvzcU0bcclcDD4UbuVONqGoTeMJWaHzeMNwYsTQxtrvKqI2LY_JN9ykNOPmso9uJEPV6d4VHwlhn9vTaLsI3GR68B20logUMAHCpEvPw8L-NH3GSDFQWPeMTLg-wd-yAzaretHzatGKwFwAWHXpwLbSv3OVRyoamfjHWVPbQtsTZWYq0N2FOA3Nod68LIsb2F3Jhufs_zp6_S1iYYO-jb66KJ_4mqFIMv2195SiH8KilKoAsvpX9TfE6FGLT5zhbCGf2G6pTKddTo2QXp3AcpG74MG-4qOjOQBX8-fpv1XwpkcstNbPfXQ-bHRX1HeYfo4dZ2AyitA6M7hEollkWQEiUTwJ95hMgh_qKQDYBRWJ3af4servXGc2GIOntwaXiqQeYrri8NBRCv0UMPhObtBHaGnDR8U8aIyFlm207cq6gglJk4tXk0_dZU0XEHIp933qPbq_dyyVzbBGCfac9sU3fNP7wudKu0EQqU-1KRw=w431-h634-no?authuser=0

Golden Axe
    eVFEVG7kDKp-Q91ZeB1HVvXEgKfgyGCG-leU-viidLiWQ0GXSHAn29JYTulT3TUjJKh-tYc5yiJ3FK63XuHAnMps3qUmCEw1Ki1ztkHNqTHThzdDzQ3sb61-Ees30umo-rM2-BhqfpBej7PgKeWJIj6zP-0NfLHJKz_v03mwU6hkq9EceKj1bMqSIfoSISkhJpdYAfaF9vhjx-nPzQM3shSRtODcPEKDy89R5YtXUv7To_alInVdLQrjmnEvDoBwaAH3olfVdQ8WJXKKdvhfhtrbfsgym9nYATAEsFofAX8mY2XmMWC6e8MgTh2Nk9aa6y9jOa3J0qepgrWZou7ZWS6ZZCIdfgbrmMRpHlppkAPcWyjJdfqOCzPmAJqDJvJhFSrZj_F_fpGsd3O94UgQQRcNNYcpBH2m6B4tHMt93llMtFVJe4ETzhC28GO6URE17_38gKzqEWtguzma_qMG7rHXm8bKi--G8baOHbAa9wMVtAddwAkwpxsUrXZmEIMoyhqI4k9zVh0s_eha_-FTY-tU_Mm1pl0Q36BrSMlruY-KrYvXAg1egVMOjgYZjfNQJXnQCOvpD1C5d_Ec_K6F3EQE5Ae02R20nrm-14qJoXYWdjN-rr9-tB3YMzIS0gtt9_f1o7TznmiRkPZK8htyxX2OqOVJQuVNbmoqI25Ppyp9Q7PhvHZVIluYBaKH=w440-h501-no?authuser=0

And more :heart:

Mystic Monk
    JcFJYq140XZyG36_iXxLvLwXF_6yCBrNjQWO6Xznp_psTndeQ9vBrVWmZUa2WH_pLqJkQ5iR5aJixgpZO0oUj8saeFo4zE3uyG41wHP0Pmk64D1OcQ9TVh-hf4H0heurjKM7qJgr1kGVVpBXNaA6uPRIziYASF0XvsqMEkI3g11p_xdpvU88xxolskZ-ovBBfYhJesFQS93ujSOskdFWWZI243dotq_aB_PWgaL1ubw6V0IPFnpAuAAbsViSHx27HYS3nIj8vnphCzlb907p_0dUf0gM3DP58mmRo0dRScMpa0WGY0HXCY3QKTzmTX2sK6FFtHW7cGeJmvB8Wh4KBvNZs1VS_vmWE38xbbx0fBqNtnWxsQnQwfTWg8vsAi7InPvOIPuHopAtuP0hjeKT2asasgGIZlmM-TIOKZjDDmG0EFHeVIclhJLzpFsACEI3jUmK0t-HCY-Qv0ypXKTBCh8kE89j2h1yDJZWvBqESmztYrqeMlVuTeDOVcWKm5ajLD_K5BJqNa4XhJADzS7pR3Qqz7aLS70kC_0jHYH_A0XnCDW7JwkIDMJ8tzYqUDujvNKtaDAoHdO03j_pTOi2WQ9Q53DQNP8_Y4HrTllUVyFWxMq86hvjTL3sSbSvK5cqnt3n0OI4bSO47ykMF14tlUwk4Ml1EvyVCu8df47S-In87aSygRVhA5m5hJSU=w392-h612-no?authuser=0

Div-e Sepid
    X5OHwOQO7EiCrxuri8te_oN36UmczsxKotQtjsV7mw9I6Dyk74e4RP_SqrIG7dHTGNc3hOdhna7F-Lt8JCCdct5IAnFzAq-jzFurY5qPjkfO7d2CmqLNHp_ZoPf-zVd9tYwOvBCw-N3-rh43fl5p_-Z44UJIYLr3ZcdTsFvUKJxhHx-wIEP4cKn62k6IxuzzalpYeF4bvSuj5eY6TdyhDi6GTvAc6oRf1hWS9N9uFGU3r7doSTMcSsSiUWzg1FIikFKcO--R8ZDn9oAP6Ya_V4tSqSkkNAi9ggeSrGQ6yHIQKRmgo8VpORhWD0dJId8zM2m6mftvpiBKXda3sj0uiwDU5XBPzH6rIFpOadXuPZrY4K4Aymmai7wExEzdWxMBDEc6Lei25Y5K-MVcBjBWQ7wY-IuNEoKZJu7ghL7G9HQz_iiXdrJnuiLpoBwy_-j9KgIpYS_f5l8ev-g6HmQzgFNcme9Yi8OCarLpsHU9pXjtV-cz96Ap_Rv2OXYMCcJR9FCd_tweA5asph0787ACyXKpsW69YY2HXnfu4l3DfmfuC_8rYLWvYca4pDGddq_tbCeW39s3IKb1JQiVlZuj4xPsRs1x82Qi4DOlqTBD5BUpVee10SmPkSj5Ekf1XYYAf-ilY6EnIcBD22g-xrVzz20dt92k8HcsT1Bbrse42sxm-SuEy9-8MARS1Tlu=w417-h683-no?authuser=0

Agent Lithium
    vmHE6Fz2xu8ssL6v028Gw8pzGpE44eNIzP6shJrhRqlLGJ2SqcZolY4ZCNsLRMUHWaiZLqj1KRgKZo1hgo7CdS4ZT8HmFAYw3yrD8ViM-0M59k7VOV6UC7118ACaPUiLYTDCE4hgXSlP515TlGhtJ31gMDpnzY1OLifWG542S8uRDJOgDVvnXOZg0NKQ6gg5PfpY1lb6P84gujSqv21e2gJ9qEnU_X_QQ3EasjlsJREfW97vGRWYiKkxmKvRh4z5oheF4fEmwmu7jahgOqEr1IFSVREPTsjPPKI3IXa9kUHHTBqIfLuHqrhy6nQ-XedQohT5M42EyeUk0iuWye_RL_CjM94vHpEU4r1QX5ldPj0DC82PMdF0pNQ2uuiRnm563s1-xXL-yB4XEf2b1Z3RyJ0657Lv8ppykUDf_xZAPmqMYBG39fxL_JsdURPVKhx9JSUHFF6-opFbsydRJ8oCYDodWHlYby1SwNRthinxhCV05e8cTCAozCwCtg6v39DBoy_aMWP_YiNSdXln3HaSauIP3Ru9RKDaAXZljVdctK2J6i3rwRM1mf7Ul2_ClLasxO6Pw9aWdwTw3bngkgC33jMz7CLqXQeS8FcU5QD1ZBqMTietno2F1a6_DnRIsJ3SRRSwTFOgSX3Wl9MagmeYeKPs6qSQjsW2nOl4D2bIb6Zgw4SqcrbLDxAgn5Y9=w436-h655-no?authuser=0

Digital Green
    NjsnalgYURu5ffjWyqMSBqbZdaV9QfO21z584Reooplb3d5cH3kXFHx3pP_PYcbNHb9lMX2G9F6x9cSGEXTIufxNOvhO_-XGrJMb-VwWGvmfl-4uYbA4qSu0zkBRX9N5t0x672rohI-cL_rjUdXaoXY3d4SPZ2tL_pNKTfnOysByLoPKN4Tk3a4jPIk3sS1DcvGUi3r0eJUhWkk5oOAm_MXvgtHL9wQWXDDyRHqgixWzLMGuja3HP_49rddTgh2ZGHR9GtXze1Cdsc9s4h4kuhineb0eFgcaROPJSU14PlYmM-iXrZNx6258TfoxtdSN7JFosGqmH74qdMHp7Jw6esNE-HKFgZLs2wVSo0QuXqqqwp5jG3ywIfDaV_ZIXAQZrQ-IY8okTg1PmOQKjEEuijSxbUtrPPP1rI0spIrU9nnbhjqtKF8BdPo40wA7JSX5zCJ1-BUfZ6Whmjl7nyaQ0K4aUP57gz_PnSEesiGIES5DObQfi4m1azPcaR0eSt38KZE78RdvYJaBfQCAwD_KsoF1TMuA0s9nVnGHC1Xh8rTGClwWNAKDfa-zzNEgoNkZ7eN-mh7x5HgmEg1nSrCQfyfO1TngkLiQHSK-qq6BvRC3mNhbxu3B0rAGGMVQGKdvXkRc1jNhe7BZzQv-I__ZxN96ECH2AaRj2CGMj7pGGFSZS32Ycu__6CzTQdGT=w432-h650-no?authuser=0

Lifefont
    YeutpxjsZNHN8D02jUiFTq6EmOQNYXHI9Yt565hoLA6m8ppPIE1g-wXZgku6XTGz_I7zurC9E0OR-ls-Vzvc2M9P_a-kJqAiSUq_wvlDScKCygz0X7FYt-1GjPF_o9YOs_MqD4YojQcsD6wovQYu8R5WFVUdaQrUK2E-rRwEGw25viOTE73r8HrpyAEVpETZQZ0o3vuPq-j_ThdBREkZuWyUbqLwImTgl91dBbTKWqbie6ZDdPHoIRCiPy6Qg9un7vXle8e4tBBNOZK2g_yy3F9Cq9BlNN_KwsQAuCSizhQcO0IRLaVIXX1lW8CXQMHJ6TaJAZ5pZTKiU6W8hFWFJ8nr9a5a64amhL5Q66JC5I8DCkRoa4Ojg7Ny1iojDILy72DBrYXy6zSI0tcKP-TcCwP50G49XJvqvC10x0hNqKShsRpTwqtHq9I7gQqjetv22AXFfZeZKwU6-5gyCC55y_kETO7tZ2-cylQ6fIFiJ-DOVH7CnicrnL5wRCz7ezvU--kl-aB55hsWYozQaIdVln6i-fDv_dWZvaCoryreH-VDSLwQSpqZiIHLcgw-qm_8ctWhOVAvkrIoN5T3RW4eo3aYIOhNpLeLo7lWSFSLHvkCh6mpfFeYPdbYBmNs2gBB2isoQ6rfYuJSku0RV8WX5Zby2zN2e7yEyufJ2CJdRHEaoPVspkhAjnC8V_tF=w418-h663-no?authuser=0

Gaze
    0b2kRqUIpZi91TeOvY5CGqNic8TMXbARVGyd_-zUVY4iLVxifTa5XaMKLeQrQTAoBGX0JlPgQmSRWMUr_6xOehFB14ynEk9t5cGtoJPP24FEbLkRMY0dg1Egs6Sv9HJu4uXPt1VHWK5S8-9PyaV_vsKiB4OcoyCLwRVdCKNkKeghLPQ2-UHFn0VWjrdS6Tyq9sXM7lrp1Dqp98s5KuZx2n8RmeUFNqXto2Bh1YxlghRRXHjEGkUrcXvJF-1BX_RlcTVSToRAFIvy5Ae4nDYeDstbQLLY6T4sWRoN4L1Clj5T30kYbGchWH_mzoyHjARK4Was96hbhu0oiUBgdU76zAwFOzV5fSC4atWpGzNFzeWhbXefPNfKaiONpowijziqiWPghQhMPagfUIOl9kcIXuA7R6DeVT-6nnGXuXrAHksOGbVpnKz0P-3ufsnYf3fLfQqPKRGz5giOcL7YYXQZBnNVuwCiHugGkouRHZFEj0Ar2akLwDoV7X7zWLq4Gk1Qb7QQPF2wQAQwU-Ba4VvY_FFAzDJDrjiq-8jiy9sq0cRc3geEH-vEQTZ2CzMZDv5aLER7wr7nkggAvEOe2ehqNGDdDj-TATH7Hq_1i4h4DYbNE_AzK4cTUGSQXox75QVIfI1bfC7QYFANU4fhvY_6cEh2Xg35lVE-srKRrhCQt7-84jh6cZ0DqNs367-2=w442-h656-no?authuser=0

Sandstorm
    UkxGAGYUVo-GetuiKVnvUrw4mCxfbmcXrwLHLqBPHjLehx-X4NO3KYYumhqG_-PyUQWeIy-9IKGPyGyQWvYALFvKd5dz6D6jocWoor2on52Av-Ba70tSdSLtZGwfAR9s8iSB2zG5p6NG6U6_QcyzpTy4pxQVfqwnyvxm1aLhSWJtCl0uC1C8V7pXyzJbhBYgrabSRFIX7u7xUC2CCzd4AH7sCCmlPoYWFHLDcxTCUGw2WpGkF52-1YT_MwYdD7btC60dAYCuVlREt8WjqZOJGTngmS8ierD6Y7oKgWEi0zlpPV7TP9d_2aGOzMw-8dGdEcmZd0dtF_Hh7H-Q568_NuWnn5-czhii3mAm5A_KUNDeb-Kg8idonZIkRS58ZKxEkzfboLw-YM9a1humuSO6fTqh5CKr6KKrhZAzelvykvpQO_FqyNC6A7JVGFs8wStOMBppWLkDdoWiHBMmotVNfCHMWoO2Km8z2XzuI4084zHVs0oKbnivmuB6JUjboWjk5Kad_DT2WmJZ_13tS2ajXQA8Jc7XiBU4vnrHBOthx3F3rQAmEWhnv429xFzzBLCqKkUsIQVNZZsWXv9PWIKzomD398rqxuDmnmBEDzeDi7wJOi9uaCls_BYso3CSWHZQeu--fGLOnu9kTCJ8ZKmfJHEZ4LBlIUOzv-DGYZi_Ah4Dq1IRjTtTMsPSH1-8=w492-h624-no?authuser=0

Copper Angel
    3hWjwDPEQwVtgfvnmu2sZNjk-pdVGBUMltJWLzTgM4scvrjJs8XTIEEN_5znuvj3hufN-CPW5el7lnGZWkvFI2FfjaS2aSZMNg17NtgNGiE7MH6MuctDeuyY0N8FlsBXe3KRtCCdy5UTRCV_sjentR2WL95qvX2xmyRDHM4xqBtR9gCRaBUTOJgCEll0awbWvJ44bnQitPg6lirEpTSLeDSJxODDe32tqhP90Umleqg9H8PK-6UcUfg47nS6_PO5BUzxjCdieAUjDBoPdAITDBQiat1QnhEk56B6Ga5nfDAW8luc5ttisQmw92naaLYfzbCvKqoWkQfYTHgZiXl5sAfYAhN2IsXuMcQXBse1wwbmzjVad6dQVdnNjKux40qi7CHyfKSjIkBpULI0Eu2W_URtcwkp35vAOLq9HlDFfNhH2qDpdnBbXZxZ2a92nQ23hBL_qxbRBQdhY_AzgvxFiUY2DzWqjPBNM-KhPm5K8x4WBKBJdgv8FnmHIuzAU1LAZ6d5d-f5gRB9YhMthFSraf6xheiWQG7hgkP6lZ8pdEI4xSEQx7JLnINpVC6hoUmu6bgBMe_KUJns4uix4wKaJ-zSrhHe_hIaStmBk_TMghpHu04HK936eSjPQAT-Cg8UyvO9Vzq0Skf9eiG9BL-bXnANASP8bxvGBnVnURS4pZ3EncqP1uQ0CjA8HDEE=w551-h729-no?authuser=0

....and final, for now!

Leader
    Ofxz1vEP2UK8JQxww8HwSgJ9stcO5lN4tJtl_XdRYXa1ep_PLUmI3Ga8t_8jPaxIG54Oz9hyV0wyZEd4fAcp9k1zaItguGpUVU3YyL1MvCZ9jcHq7ef94DS3Za95wPXzHnc6U4jQaJgQzwZ5_Rb5DZQ3J4eF6nge8HAdU4BomNR2Xjn-oUWpYXghZiKZJwB7ZxV47cl4l8mGGeThnlxdIFTN_xKLu4SY2TfmyD-TgMvBmW2c97-8bckkPSfoG-DIfbhaz63euKUXZMEiMIql4sQJbs0MRI8moPCDiTfMdVwhsLKX0IR9wSj7TpyJAKMd9YmfB6MR-FhAm59HWatPeUpFAbf9JSxknD7jcOMkC5wGb_OUwrWc29cCbpRfc2OyBo5bwzsKF0Se4bfdHLYjcbIOaz5k7Ujbl7rBqeDV8u9w9yWHO-ida2nFH3MGhxyHoyxDglbJfren1ByYUlz9mdCbQCEvB0moXeVckaNiGAkee36eyQCvRollO3bilQ9G1EVVzw4yvgcExDuwKzWbG4lxCqVGYxt5Dmb0-myy8Z0ObIL5x3ggQUFP93AQBBJS9T4nItScPQPSMWIzZFbaIeqjjcflv5EtP0wIH2HUbxn7th8esj3IL_6ZqayXwBj7rPmXw2F9v7zz4MelK_LjCcjWdiUg2NtOBLjz-KlfyQCzHAL54B8OnLXI8UwP=w450-h681-no?authuser=0

Battle Magus (updated look)
    NvNDEvGz5kYd1D7cG8QIpz2Fx3uhHXuNvjBdP2W5C21eXNQhYG5pa5GipS71yYrfiEMQ_avgk_guOHt7DL-9rF8wxEWmpRtyOTKll82aoxZwj_rliQ0LIvMBVeEqGQXCNY7Qj2f5KWlxy8tg3Q5LwUZHu1_eGWVRTJnOTl5fuXkahUuj998ke1PYVtRnMVJ1Oh7FMgg0M5tMLPI0V-0oSZwUw0sWdUP1F-R7MNuw5gfQLiPiNx5t600Lx078wfyitgcBIJ33Phy4VjOSUyK0xQKDyLZys1FGtLYwYPQhqrncwwIc47H_yVxYw5WKgLYwv5iCGBlhVGtset7K-8-8JvDvMzDWavzL2vRgGzWKRvvDJyEieIsjZaO5kAVdmkPKkhUA_bnMreBR9z2hprjxq_KrBFKfMLt-v-qQcjJbmpheyExPFFAFFpx3RcxAxuBnal-VWJ3_x5_m2VYZTuVYlFwAZ4L9O5PWcXIj6MnkySg-BHH4suMgOKtnl8GuAjjPShgMfNZ3bE4v0uSEK4Gg18EgEoBWAOP7n9hgeJ0F5JPVRVrDjSXepbrNyeZJ9zEXMR8MQp_3oNB_tsUD5FOJWlLqMLmDyUU5jUyuyyhlC3MtnGfeMICAV9tkQUL1NW2Gk8WMYxYLQFhgGUSqYkAoQBxQbrFeuXrTGPhgR76eJfxBgJKzS0_y5MOEqWlV=w450-h514-no?authuser=0

Chromium Savior
    7sCg5FcHGhnnNCm2niu0l8k1v9NE2wFtw-n25H7WW2zPJVI19sydymFuKrTR1Smf1FSmiFyF0zM0ddHHLIsXslPVFA7TMtHh1oSw5JGeCo0MnrI2uR3ooecQH-C0UO_TJ22LwZ0hWXrsHlNrCVw8PdNLgQuLHF2JVZUT5v8S0ogjyugJqU4YWyJRPV3NPDAU3NBBOl7Vms6Ah_-aqUFitmDpdwlUN-eaTJalqYsLwQzR85xfXtgHE1W5oWat2i_KMlt6x8KVOzGj2lWNQFtEBbiNFDe58AzMvyizrNtGRQ5e-nw_kkCKsrFJ6HJhnjR5KbqvbTy3yZS-Wbm4_7cHyv94Q-0klOSNUwBvT49hdpNclYNhbQzVzgERQmgZ8BZgEorCaueM5AINfRbHbM2IV0Kssk4GBDp3e02qlfQmjFEWF5wBolkzKRs98pwjjqnLVuP6WJVjNjIh0Q3UX6zx1-YaRT5-Gq1upTPSUoiugdBA2bx1RFfCKwFs-hFsOydYhMqy1ZQf9-LRsMvkLb5xRGIQDq6A9nRZGHYvZ_e-EZs_lISo39StKM_OZX_slKzxuStxCv-x2okpArg-WvXw8U1bRhe9SojmOfHckOjSsYRTkHCN3JKVZBnINnPZIN3FR5Oye4qhrDSvBZUYal1vOt6G8r69T4ZIXa-GxrSMPqUXe7Ww3V1RRZ6xNlRT=w443-h631-no?authuser=0

Golden Bastion
    fzqgKx9NfXhbX3w_0CjGzMGJb94pfBQTga2Cq9OS_1ujKaXqQiUvkPiZhunR0pxK5J1zfaBewyRU3wDnzDc_ECPEH1p1jo800-l3mCLIOq7jHzY6B5ExyH1aruF2sXq3zJLLBrEdQiu80eIUAz3BEMsK6lypSPBPghLkDylJ7rIe_3lKQ67GmXWjUDMn6M2jY_W_nma58vY-lk-DNkH-3O2R1d5w2LWl32t4oIsolTkm-jp3xo2BIyC-eZiP70yyw-pKean7WP1ExCe1pu1Yn4_gp1FfIExHKbUbiumK9N1S2C0Nnin9ySE0Wgkv-ktJbyB7q4J45L78MyFVdxNOvv6djsNjUoVexHDW-X7hXRlwer3EvqHrSlwZzruaRdI3CeKEbpGdYtsgZP5U8v7yjHyBfLTEL3GtZWQrnbeYgJ90cjlfzZ1kfUzToyYn7AQaEa52XUZe8ChCU6Fmp5w1zBd2TrcyQPSFdN3aqn4T2cx798UDgmNOZgK2Kj-MhfE84Fay6m6AqzB-NN736MkmtvhD9ZxXpotpYIJzgJxH-Oeg_FpfKXwkpu1iXp9Xu84WSZCzQ4KiE4M9_o5JxFroyPvomoYQp-MDf7XS_sIOg6U6WcdhwUxbq6FeWlle1mctN6z8uPjkRkgugdvbsLJNB-rmVVYIvxPIvQ_CW5OwtM-wKqhnXvCNhYXY5M07=w392-h640-no?authuser=0

Arbiter
    YppoozpZGIB1z1-Z32amnBuNJVCoS-0PpGG64IUvR7OH2vApWeeWjfGMcAqsSCQMpeXTDbXsOC95D1yBIMEo9ujc2u7_OKwyPSJwXCZVtcxc-lXdZFqcYsPfWRTO2qL1toLl5ySzxP2TV1vuTx2WMYPN-Fy1WgkNcoT2GpwbzEZ7acB1msISZvja-wISdgqB23eDL-iJ7SG8OAX48dPVXcKYfhXWh5c8U5GkL1dclg12CvGpWWLRca2tHPGlc_JuiNHixy6o97Ae0L0frFof4uSxYRFAwOkVgIJ1G-gOwONqRT69qm1tzkcvVTYNsXEGRp8H_H0tGyVXnTsGc2oC5gn7IYhC0TeM90qLxGleFDUSRI0jzok4ZYzIKuFC6QWuiTK57tA3U0_ipMjNPpqhxVlPsaHWGjCD4AtbBLe89ELrme-B4e9zwC56zyHvg3JG0yJOgq58ldlrRkDF-oc0MNbroRbSBhcS7Cab1eyzDm7l3acGKEuwazQwYgVy9PiwFJsj02jR6e-3ikoFcfjBiAYbR_AggLZ7W64FCG8cIPINbOG7aMCOZXb-l_KxSiu_W345V4vQ9kdjkG3B5rgyf4SZMYdhJHEiHCpzcXn1bfOcRjoDDtSpgHtJXKVTjVUfyod3pG-zyCNKbNZL4ehcOuZ_gii12Og-6SAgnL8LxiITCwGbAp_yl5EP-A82=w436-h657-no?authuser=0

Icetech Mauler
    EJSbZcveSjHNNiaajGn-JubNdT8-XsU6Zn9qPRJIbDoNfOw2HLZ9OwKYuulAwV8-N9HIaGHzjgwxomw8kV0C3yutW0N0d1IL8wA6BFKY98eT9RGECm2JXNwoQzfbkNk8CbisvdUoxOgk0aUS5S6nTxjxcPKIlw9dAOt4cC_4PE2eq0o6pri3S1WqKLafYqGQcWzAUTb2p7QN_9qiOqJZmIQvaFr9nqrf4bd4miQAwzUrJtnJJBiBrkPQXh74fyYOXH9m9bNrXYY8R1zz-H-HAcyiQNa0bVa8tGkWXqddLAmKUnSmUuUOb3EJ6uYNjySv-7WZV0NDgyz99yQqYieKSF349xmLFIHg0jt5uciROKRQqKY6iOM4XzNsHjTmZt8urW-PogLaDN4H6OaEBP_m6G0FW0UBHxjIAle55l3C1CH7bLyR2PCJQUQl97U_PKQxjCiiCTWj5ms1YD3LKZF-8EE6zZJXpToFM3JipxOWL3MzkH_5wnzuXq3ZHFrkZEd5Vco_6d_GS07QAPh9-qjigg3VGOdim5ldqp5UJ_ei_ldFmZ5FdmvG0yrmKA0jepbVPNtpbu_iaJXQ1ftUIXlvLee7igMOYbWfG5qNasZcIqvZ_aKWJwdXGTdsuCVaR6ffcsaeusihgh4edUkABOw4RZncspK3jg0a6pvP6ePOJs1_p2cYPS-FwO4jkzWt=w482-h657-no?authuser=0

Fallout
    49Okxy2BOBYiZio266lcq78DaPFUqkbAobUWdChcBbyZoMqjwaLn_91x_x6jvRYunbEVVmwx4Ark6CtMJjYQLfxAycmY-4hbTWF74mn423VFwI42q8XnQC63mkLnpTO7dOjo-o7yb-dyrQNzh67_8gVVpJdLtahBAS5eN9OPXGzuVxVluYBH4zcTu6LlMmL9s4074VVA8FUchcrcsGY_BS9JPmnmnFsRR15xBuWjDXyqpVdCajCtcp3kNYZa9YC2BPg2NoMcNOGDTDeGm3nPuL7qD-cHKkTjyrMq2256HTLF1J3JwWAy44t-dHouQxxPs_UoRbeYrTNrVuvQJn1iHXH6dUlJoqMUxbybqIiV1FvZ_U80e_vY0Ylmr5TLBHxe_P1m9mD1eg6wHif9ZmVoznqM8F43a-_l6FHh5lg9gtCEZ913OKb7CPQi6LUafSnt_dZoJvyC_kPgM61-PraYtnFYvqIp4MlTRuQ_dEknAnoUhf19lf--9jWAA2Ay3ZHZxEvrk1OSLsT9bvlV-faL5s8AERBsCqMRedj-8rIqQ0pPRGvq_hxropPeaYV2C7YxT02XSxNkHn-d0OBBoaP1dhGaqcXYkBurhHydKasjpfc8bMLo-hxoT76m8Iz7C9i8wWm5X2PofxWFI-SwVLvt9BlEyoUaZ0dvBHF1auGhYgBR-2V2W2MNAd-lyEDA=w472-h637-no?authuser=0

Brutus (updated look)
    NIUbXezMbNGCCcN7OqbIPot2cmnDhBp1cKaMK9ByvP_arVmdNAmd6uAmnyE8cSX1vwTqIigLoAut0PvV4PK5lYC2jLF4m-V6DT8E5E7EabSrZBfAke61PKtcEFmlwpp8q99mJxspsaRim4roabUP4ZWfuzuWbpz9qC-02KctLQ2SRFTC2HYFJ21M24iVxSzoUW8DMwRPaSGRatvY7iD1WYz_iwYtF5B4AkMNdMCggRIj3O3G76EttJAdpvFk0DoPvl0gNjHBXOQ9OhI9NUSnRns-3nCV5Sdh4TQ-uK6vSxRCERl-nchA3O6l4kK52lgtiZz8B7FMI7l2Bl-VQFgsvMocmqkIEbZ-8mLFNi60xNW1fnNe8oJmjBpztqyKwqHuuGdVOsWuK9hC7bkGozFB9Z9-7ggyrLXmOrStbyl4MMIagcSW_L-oFfKkyDRs1bJSL_5xfh0cWEmmWpGBod-ORO9IL1EkprJVHKpoiNQYwcCLw2NSnJjDLIHQmueb4WZzQI9r8hWry4zLAquymde5kmxAPTzJeKSEki3Eo-G15bXeAu9TKdFa5pXH6lXAYIjmJNNK6fNeOzCcQZ9AGnysEyc3d368GNAJlA5Q7TyGafbdLTzysu4rRa0gnTkt0Ipxq1huH2kXNbG4qQfcmgVXQ-STZW3AP6ug9A09x6JF6kyHflut5awPvYqAS7D5=w413-h621-no?authuser=0