test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Interaction problem

I just got a new PC and I've installed CO no problem, but I can't interact with the game. I can click on a target and open the options window, but I can't set new keybinds or move the character around in any way. Can anyone tell me why this is, please?

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Is it like running in the background as window mode maybe? Like you clicked out the game, maybe some program or process is in the foreground blocking it that way?
  • jarenkincaidjarenkincaid Posts: 37 Arc User
    Is it like running in the background as window mode maybe? Like you clicked out the game, maybe some program or process is in the foreground blocking it that way?
    The problem's the same regardless of whether I'm in Windows or Fullscreen mode.
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I know this might sound a little simple and patronizing, but have you tried turning it off and on again?

By this, I mean have you completely exited the game and restarted? I helped a friend install CO on their brand new PC a few weeks back, and the first couple of times it just refused to do anything. But after another restart of the PC, it worked perfectly.

(FYI, playing CO on a 60in 4K Samsung TV is an all-new way to get eyestrain when you don't have a lap-desk for the mouse).
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • piontest#9391 piontest Posts: 44 Arc User
    sapphiechu wrote: »
    (FYI, playing CO on a 60in 4K Samsung TV is an all-new way to get eyestrain when you don't have a lap-desk for the mouse).

I tried this. I couldn't read a darn thing.