test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bestial DPS?

corunncorunn Posts: 81 Arc User
To maximize damage, what's the best PSS, form, and passive? I've got Str primary right now with pestilence passive and aspect of the bestial, wasn't sure if enrage was better, or what changes to make to increase dps potential?

Thanks!

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    A Dex-based setup using FotTiger and centering on Massacre is prob the best for single-target dps, but a Str-based one w/ Enrage or AotB can also perform very well. I'm unsure which is the best passive pick out of NW, Pestilence, and WotW/Unstoppable (maybe NW cause Massacre is a charged attack), but they are all good for Bestial. It can somewhat depend on the other powers that you take in the build, and what your planned rotation is.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • corunncorunn Posts: 81 Arc User
    I wasn't planning on anything exciting with power rotation. Probably the standard 5 stacks of bleed with shredded, then massacre with eviscerate to refresh everything. Maybe using the device Will of the Tiger Cub to make bleed stacks faster....?
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Yeah, w/ a basic setup like that, you could use any of the toggle/forms or either stat focus I mentioned. Enrage innately works w/ Massacre, but then you'd prob also want a knocking AoE (like Lacerating_Vicious Cyclone, or go into a Brick set for it), else you could pick AotB if using Evis taps to refresh it while spamming Massacre (assuming you'd use Supernatural Power as the EU). FotTiger would also work reliably w/ charged Massacre, but then you'd prob also want a charged melee AoE attack to go w/ it (which isn't available in Bestial).

So yeah, I dunno what route you want to go, but you do have some options.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!