test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• phasestarphasestar Posts: 116 Arc User
    Thanks for creating these, always interested in seeing other endgame builds.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    I would greatly deemphasize the section on gear. Yes, better gear is better, but a large part of the reason people do cosmics is to get that better gear, and with the exception of MTing (it's very hard to get a sufficient combination of threat and durability to solo MT without at least some GCR gear) everything can be done with the basic three-slot blues that are routinely available on the AH.
  • piontest#9391 piontest Posts: 44 Arc User
    This is awesome, thank you very much! Which stat are you gearing for in Claws Tank DPS - Dex Con split?
  • kimanoa#6766 kimanoa Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    This is awesome, thank you very much! Which stat are you gearing for in Claws Tank DPS - Dex Con split?

For this build you will need two gear sets. For the tank gear, since it's a dodge tank I highly advise getting Distinguished gear. You'll be slotting 2 full con mods and 4 dual dex/con mods in your primary gear.

For secondaries I suggest OV Glove of the Defender for the extra threat with a r5 dex mod, Cosmic Talons of Wrath with a r5 Dodge Core and for the util secondary you can use a Determination piece you like but also slotted with a r5 dex mod.

Then for the DPS part, you can just keep a set of Heroics or Justice set fully modded with dex mods and also fully dex modded secondaries (you'll have to only switch out the offense and defense pieces in this case).
    The one and only @tatatiger~ ^_^
    gl4BAZ1.png

For this build you will need two gear sets. For the tank gear, since it's a dodge tank I highly advise getting Distinguished gear. You'll be slotting 2 full con mods and 4 dual dex/con mods in your primary gear.

For secondaries I suggest OV Glove of the Defender for the extra threat with a r5 dex mod, Cosmic Talons of Wrath with a r5 Dodge Core and for the util secondary you can use a Determination piece you like but also slotted with a r5 dex mod.

Then for the DPS part, you can just keep a set of Heroics or Justice set fully modded with dex mods and also fully dex modded secondaries (you'll have to only switch out the offense and defense pieces in this case).

Wonderful, thank you!
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    I respectfully disagree with your 2GM build.

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Ranged Damage)
    v3.44:36

Super Stats
    Level 6: Ego (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Gunslinger (Dex: 10, Con: 10, Ego: 8, Rec: 10)
    Level 6: Agile (Dex: 8)
    Level 9: Enduring (Con: 8)
    Level 12: Indomintable (Ego: 8)
    Level 15: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 18: Shooter (Dex: 5, Ego: 5)
    Level 21: Ascetic (Con: 5, Ego: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Gunslinger
    Level 1: Concentration
    Level 6: Holdout Shot (Stim Pack)
    Level 8: Energy Shield (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Targeting Computer (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Frag Grenade (Rank 2, Cuts and Scrapes)
    Level 17: Killer Instinct
    Level 20: Two-Gun Mojo (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 23: Lead Tempest (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 26: Endorphin Rush (Rank 2)
    Level 29: Toxic Nanites (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 32: Incendiary Grenade (Scorched Ground)
    Level 35: Indestructible (Rank 2)
    Level 38: Bullet Barrage (Rank 2)
    Adv. Points: 36/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Athletics (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Ego: Force of Will (2/2)
    Ego: Insight (1/3)
    Ego: Aggression (2/2)
    Ego: Follow Through (3/3)
    Ego: Sixth Sense (2/3)
    Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
    Guardian: Find the Mark (2/3)
    Guardian: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Modified Gear (2/2)
    Mastery: Ego Mastery (1/1)

Devices
    Slot 1: Elder Worm Humidity Dome
    Slot 2: Benign Symbiote
    Slot 3: Shadow Pact
    Slot 4: Ice Grenades
    Slot 5: Target Locked
    I respectfully disagree with your 2GM build.

Yours and mine are two completely different builds. Mine is for cosmics top score. Yours is rather a survivable content DPS than for top scoring (not meaning you can't, if you have good gear and there are no other good full cosmic DPS' around). Yes, Ego damage is good on dummies but INT is good for cosmics (the damage you do on dummies with INT is actually just a part of what you truly do at a cosmic).

I'm a bit confused as to why you are using Incendiary Grenade, it does not help with anything in this build. Also please please don't use Endorphin Rush as a heal, Resurgence is the way in any build, it's basically a life saver. xD
    gl4BAZ1.png
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    I'm a bit confused as to why you are using Incendiary Grenade, it does not help with anything in this build. Also please please don't use Endorphin Rush as a heal, Resurgence is the way in any build, it's basically a life saver. xD
    Endorphin rush isn't competing with Resurgence, it's Indestructible that should probably be replaced.
    Endorphin rush isn't competing with Resurgence, it's Indestructible that should probably be replaced.

True, because both of them are ADs. In that case I would still say switch Indestructible for Resurgence and Endorphin Rush with Conviction :smile: That should be the best outcome
    gl4BAZ1.png
  • kjames91kjames91 Posts: 186 Arc User
    For the BCF build, there are two different builds. Which one would be most recommended?
  • Hi, thx for your help, what secondaries items for cosmic melee dps you have?
    Question: how come the might dps build is Dex PSS rather than Str? And what is stat distribution? Thank you.