test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Circle of Radiant Glory

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited December 2020 in Suggestions Box
Make circle of radiant glory usable while held or make it increase knock and hold resistance for 10 seconds.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    I would say maybe only hold, since knock resistance is part of the Circle of Primal Dominion already. Circles need overall some rework since stationary powers are in bad spots lately, support and damage wise.

Maybe circles should be changed into a self root and knock immunity so you are stationary truely like the Muni Bots turning in Turret in a way you could say. Them acting like a let us say switching into a turret mode basically.

Reworking the Circles maybe into one with advantages instead or let them act with the Auras like the Eldritch Shield can. Just random ideas here, not take all as wanted, just examples i try to give here. I dare to say meld them with the Sigil powers also in way since both are in odd places too. On Sigils i really wish we could cast them around an enemy like the Lemurian Mages can as example.

But reworks are overall a big desire for a lot of powers still, i fear will take long since there focus seem on power repalcers now since those can bring money unlike existing powers.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Overall CoRP is trash when taking on opponents with knock abilities. There are times I am knocked near death very close to outside of the circle. That make it just another power no one will choose compared to an actual self res. To add its a melee heal causing the support to bring itself in harm's way.

Other than that healing is just spamming Vala's light or Arcane Vitality and the buffs they get from tree. Its not like heal powers depends on other powers to be sufficient.

How about turning a heal like Arcane Vitality to a single player heal, unless it is buffed by CoRP. So while standing it, AV becomes a splash heal for example which now heals up to 5 players. Vala's light could be reduced to a 3rd of itself strenght but stacks a HoT 3 times for duration. A heal like Absorb heat is a better example of how some heals should be as you have to apply clinging flame before absorbing it.

I believe support can be balanced without nerf. So maybe devs can prioritize support rework next especially for celestial powers set.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    Could see this work yes, more syndergy is always welcome yet should not be to niche also, a lot of powers have the issue being way to niche for certain situations, like as example most CC in any game is batrely used since it is more efficent to kill, which is sad because i am a huge CC and Support fan.

Thing is for such support powers as i see is they should all work sort of passive due you already use a slot for it after all, of course hard to balance due Freeform. But CC as example should always debuff an enemy in a way not just with Specs. So enemies immune to it always are affected in a way. Same for healing, most heals are a wast due eather to low or to much, overheals should be a dot or shield always and not due Specs again.

The Spec Trees they implented are a huge issue i think with how cou can build today, some are worthless or to niche again just like powers.