Install Arc

Aura Suggestion

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Suggestions Box
Tentacle aura
8cqXv8u.png
[Yes this is a picture of AQWs]
iTraNk6.jpg

Give is shadowy tentacles that exist in game as back and hair aura. Make it dense. Moves slowly then scrambles about wildly every few seconds. Their could be psi version.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
Post edited by metalheart#4270 on

Comments

• why does that picture remind me so much of the spirit eater effect when you consume a soul in mask of the betrayer?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    WE NEED THIS.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Hands-y summoning Auras or Astral projectory limbs with matching costumes peices. Flaming moths aura(like butterflies) and water aura (like a lava lamp I guest). Some of these could be powers as well. Idk.
    cuvmBk2.jpg
    Water
    vJ0Q3aA.jpg
    MmRwx2F.jpg
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    WE NEED THIS TOO.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Hands-y summoning Auras or Astral projectory limbs with matching costumes peices. Flaming moths aura(like butterflies) and water aura (like a lava lamp I guest). Some of these could be powers as well. Idk.
    cuvmBk2.jpg
    Water
    vJ0Q3aA.jpg
    MmRwx2F.jpg

Reminds me that we kinda have this as power already, the Demon Item from Arcana in Resistance if anyone remembers that, the Demon Key she summons as attack, does anyone know this still drops btw? I have it on a very old character still. Forgot the items name and atm Maintenance still so can't look. So it technically exists in a way already and could be converted, same with i guess the Master of the Mind Ultimate Power in a way.
    edited December 2020
    There are quite a few powers with this Djinn effect but they are small. Even the dragon in action figure are small. Though I wasnt sure what to under what category to suggest the void arms, and head summon things. Because of the large size back-up device may be best idea. So "partially summon some big robot arms, demon or spirit animal or whatever from where ever it comes out and such"
    edited September 2021
    Came back to this old thread thinking if the animal heads had astral textures and worn over the normal human head like a headwear costume. That's just another way to implement it but may be less efficient than an aura. DC Vixen powers offen appear similar to this. If she gets the power of an animal she don't turn to it but you see a ghost of it on her.

https://youtu.be/RovN6INJARc

I would definately buy auras of different animal astral/psyonic form to wear over my toons. And these could be used in so many different ways. The mindset of this game is frustratingly slow or dead. They want money but don't want to put the work or investment into it. They just expect people to be wowed by a game they bearly finished build.
  • negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    I'd like an Aura that allowed tattoos or markings to appear only on the skin layer and not over clothing with glowing pulses.