test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

unable to discard an extra fire: aura body

well I have been having trouble discarding this extra fire: aura body that i accidentally bought with scr. the one that i see that qwyibo the cosmic that everyone calls ape. so i have 2 of these auras that i can't get rid of for some reasoning. and i hope you are able to read this and think of a solution to this problem i have. because i tried all what i know off but i can't get rid of the extra spare. as for its bound so i can't give it to anyone, or can i sell it to the vendor, nor can i drag it out of the bag or discard it.

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Before giving suggestions...

Why do you want to discard it? Can you not store it in your aura storage bank? Or your personal bank? You could keep it had use two at once since they stack.

I do not understand the dire need to trash it.

But open up your character sheet with the aura equipped...or is extra just in your inventory?

You should be able to grab it or use Ctrl and drag (I think) and drop it outside your bag and it will ask you permanently discard.

It should..
  • blazeingdragoonblazeingdragoon Posts: 65 Arc User
    for one I said I had accidentally bought a second version, 2 its character bound, 3 i already am full on personal bank storage, 4 my aura storage is nearly full, and 5 i just want to get rid of it. whats so hard to understand?
    and i have been trying to drag it outside my bag.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I get how you got it, that was never a question.

Sounds like you’ll be needing to keep your inventory bag slot reserved for it, sucks for you.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    Many Aura items cannot be discarded (usually Cstore ones). If you want to get rid of one, please contact customer service, they should be able to remove it.​​
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    You can allways buy more Aura Storage space. 100 more slots is cheap.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited December 2020
    Many Aura items cannot be discarded (usually Cstore ones). If you want to get rid of one, please contact customer service, they should be able to remove it.​​

ok thanks. but i am a little bit puzzled since fire aura: body is an scr aura. and it looks like you could easily reacquire a new one if you thrown it away by accident. but anyways I'll contact customer service when i can.