test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Description Problems

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
edited December 2020 in Controls and Interface
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but how do we preview our description in game to make sure we have set it up correctly, and the color coding has worked? The only available option I'm aware of is just the editor mode, which doesn't help!

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• brutewolf#6919 brutewolf Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    • target yourself
    • enter command /info
    • profit
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    • target yourself
    • enter command /info
    • profit

I can't get it to work, I still just get the editor.
    de9to6h-052fd54e-1efb-4abf-9593-392b6960948c.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWIzZTI4NmYtYTJkZS00MzNiLTlkOGItY2UyMWJjZjVhMzVhXC9kZTl0bzZoLTA1MmZkNTRlLTFlZmItNGFiZi05NTkzLTM5MmI2OTYwOTQ4Yy5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.X1yLEXaC2NyBC8qwlDRzI-qV6ky8xC2pMbQLugPVzr0

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Preview button?
    Preview button?

Thank you, I never bothered to get fancy before. One more question if I may, how do you separate them to make phrases?

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    You go to 'Controls and Interface' part of the Forum, where stuff like this is discussed. Find 'An updated guide to bio formatting' thread.
    Or click >link
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    You guys have been very helpful, thank you

• sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    You could also use Aesica's Bio Writer:

https://aesica.net/co/bio-writer/
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
    sapphiechu wrote: »
    You could also use Aesica's Bio Writer:

https://aesica.net/co/bio-writer/

Wow, that's amazing, thank you!
    tenor.gif