test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

more options

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
Something to let you to switch auras or other thing between your characters or to make an object account bound

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Like: Unlock this Aura on 10 of your characters to get a get Account wide unlock?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Or at least make the Aura Storage account wide. while make one specifically for bound Auras.
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    In fairness, auras should have been monetized as costume parts, not gear. Then we could buy the aura, THEN level the character it inspired. Instead we're stuck with "see aura in event shop, try to level the character to use it high enough to earn event tokens, then buy aura".
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    In fairness, auras should have been monetized as costume parts, not gear. Then we could buy the aura, THEN level the character it inspired. Instead we're stuck with "see aura in event shop, try to level the character to use it high enough to earn event tokens, then buy aura".

This sadly here, they should be costume pieces, still can make them slots you can buy i say for each char at least this way as compromise i say. Aslong they stay like this i not going to bother with them, same with devices or vehicles, to much to hassle to switch around if you use more characters just for diversity, i not want to keep playing the same character over and over simply, some who do, fine for them, but i like to create and make builds and costumes on my side.
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User

The Devs put in a solution for this a while back. The events usually include the aura as a drop from the event bosses, which are BoE. You can use them, save them in your bank or sell them. During the events and just after, there are usually a few more BoE event auras in the AH that you can purchase for the character you plan to build for it. I have a bunch of event auras sitting in my bank until I decide to use them myself or sell them.