test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Special Questionite Travel Powers!

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2020 in Super News Network
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11481593-questionite-travel-powers

In the questionite store:
  • Overseer Flight Travel Power Unlock
  • Aethyric Incantation Travel Power Unlock
  • R.A.D. Sphere Travel Power Unlock
  • Storm Rider Travel Power Unlock
  • Aethyric Incantation Travel Device
  • R.A.D. Sphere Travel Device
  • Storm Rider Travel Device

These will be available for a limited time!​​

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    No​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    What the bird said
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    What the Brit said
  • rip q exchange
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    2 Million and 6 Million Questonite for this, yeah, nice sale, it sure not screams "buy our Zen to exchange like mad to get those limited items that used to be in game normally" Items and powers you removed on purpose i might add.

I like this game and would like see it grow and get attention again, but it feels like they want to break it even more and milk it aslong it goes and milk the money out of it extremely so they not have ot bother with this game anymore longer.

You sell the solution for a problem you created yourself, typical company stuff i guess. I not mind new questonite stuff in the store so you can do something more with Questonite then just trying to squeeze Zen out of it, but such? That is low again.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Hmm, even at 500 Q per 1 zen 6,000,000 Q is 12,000 Zen, which, depending on sales and such, is ca. $100.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    I assume that this got pushed out partly as a sink for all the Questonite coming out of the QWZ and Eidolon update.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.