test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 11/24/2020

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Eidolon
  • Increased fx priority for Crystals to prevent them from vanishing
  • Fixed an issue where Portal Guardians sometimes did not damage orbs when held.
  • Fixed an issue where Eidolon was not removing specific player buffs when entering his Shadow Crystal phase.
  • Fixed an issue where open mission scoring was not including crowd control effects on Shadow Claws.

Sidekicks
  • Fixed an issue where some sidekicks were spawning at level 1.
  • Fixed an issue with Knaal's Vengeance visuals.

Stores
  • Fixed issue with Eidolon Throne not being able to be upgraded.
​​

Comments

• criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Thanks for fixing that annoying bug with loyal sidekicks!
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    Does the Sidekick fix apply also to the Until Soldier sidekicks? They seemed to perform awfully so I stopped bother to equip them... but if they at least last a bit I could put them to some use...

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Does the Sidekick fix apply also to the Until Soldier sidekicks? They seemed to perform awfully so I stopped bother to equip them... but if they at least last a bit I could put them to some use...

Or maybe pets in general would need fixes like sidekicks get, but they generate money so more important with lockboxes so who cares i guess.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    The [Loyal Sidekick: Chaos Imp] is BOUND ON EQUIP instead of BOUND ON PICKUP, meaning that right now it's tradeble

Is this working as Intented or it's gonna be shadow fixed on the following weeks just like what happened with [Backup! - Liberty Guard] with no Patch note or heads up warning that this is in fact NOT working as intended

JeHx5HO.png

Please aknowledge and make a statement about this on the OFFICIAL FORUMS before another disaster on future updates
    You don't want the same issue to happen again​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Better immediately put them in the bank for now and only withdraw when a character really wants one.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!