test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This game after all these years is still a gem

Anytime I want to hop back in this game it is awesome with the constant updates to costumes, auras, and powers. One of the more underrated MMOs out there. Great community and great tools to play how you want and when you want.

Love this game and I found it by accident over six years ago.
Gemini - Lvl 4x - Soldier
Omicron - Lvl 4x - Mind
Emerald Myst - Lvl 2x - Claws/Fighting Hybrid
Epsilon - Lvl 2x - Blade
Asterius - Lvl 1x - Electric/Void Hybrid

Comments

• piontest#9391 piontest Posts: 44 Arc User
    Yay! Glad to see some positivity in game. Glad you're enjoying it, and welcome back! I took a break for a while too and am very happy to find it still trucking along.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    How dare you come here and slander Cham....
    Oooh...nvm.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    I love the tailor part of this game. It's what made me become a LTS eight years ago, and it's what keeps me entertained to this day.
  • gemini2099gemini2099 Posts: 118 Arc User
    Yay! Glad to see some positivity in game. Glad you're enjoying it, and welcome back! I took a break for a while too and am very happy to find it still trucking along.

Yeah you can see the attention to detail and love to quality of life features being constantly improved.
    Gemini - Lvl 4x - Soldier
    Omicron - Lvl 4x - Mind
    Emerald Myst - Lvl 2x - Claws/Fighting Hybrid
    Epsilon - Lvl 2x - Blade
    Asterius - Lvl 1x - Electric/Void Hybrid

• catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    There are still fun parts to this game, I enjoy those....it's just the heroes that where grounded due to bad decisions, that hurt the players/customers. Half of my SciFi hero's theme was sabotaged so it's left me hoping there is a change of heart or a change of dev to suit the ones forking over real cash for items that where Grinched. I'd like to be the one cheering her/them on for this game, saying "take my money!" But who would risk it now?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F1b%2F4d%2Fc6%2F1b4dc68e6c3701e588ce3e7da7fc1fe7.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Many still "risk it".
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    Welcome back gemini2099! I hope you have fun and we see you around in team content.
    Many still "risk it".

You raise an important question my friend.

the-best-of-the-simpsons-36.gif

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • > @catstarsto said:
    > Far too much on this thread already

We get it, from your recent comments you are not happy with the game and are bitter. Perhaps it would be better if you posted on the other bitter threads or start one of your own instead of hi-jacking this one where the OP is just expressing how much he loves coming back to CO.

Don't be so selfish and rude, it's not very Christian.
    ...pretentious humble brag about how I am actually better than everyone and a hero to all. If you don't agree you don't get it *cries*
    > @catstarsto said:
    > Far too much on this thread already

We get it, from your recent comments you are not happy with the game and are bitter. Perhaps it would be better if you posted on the other bitter threads or start one of your own instead of hi-jacking this one where the OP is just expressing how much he loves coming back to CO.

Don't be so selfish and rude, it's not very Christian.

The first post I made was actually meant for another thread, the second was answering someone.

I'm not unhappy with the game itself there are thing's about it I'm still able to enjoy, I've also expressed that too so calm yourself. Until you've teamed with me in game, you're preconceived notions about me hold no value. If he is looking for someone to team up with for content I'm available to show him around and give him an extra bit of DPS for fighting bad guys.

• crazyflip#4138 crazyflip Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    > @"piontest#9391" said:
    > Yay! Glad to see some positivity in game. Glad you're enjoying it, and welcome back! I took a break for a while too and am very happy to find it still trucking along.

Me too, despite the doom and bitterness of some :)
    ...pretentious humble brag about how I am actually better than everyone and a hero to all. If you don't agree you don't get it *cries*
  • vikki#2740 vikki Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yes! Love this game absolutely.
    Play this every day, with my dozens characters. Plan to continue and support until the day I die.
    What other game can let me act of my fetish desire to fight crime dressed like a giant chicken? xD
    Super Justice Warrior!!!
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/KtKo9dd.jpg[/img]
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Yah well advertisement for this game dont exist. Its like a secret mmo. Its like Narnia. You'll find it when you find it.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
    Yah well advertisement for this game dont exist. Its like a secret mmo. Its like Narnia. You'll find it when you find it.

Well, if they are ok with it, maybe some of you guys can come up with your own word-of-mouth way to advertise them. Even videos if you want more to join. If they want it to remain low profile they might ask you not too, but if its a funding issue this could be an opportunity to assist them in getting more customers.

• zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Been playing this game off and on since release, but became my main MMO about 3 years ago.

Before the whole COVID thing I was really busy with work and adulting, and only had about an hour or two each day to get my gaming "fix".

My main draw is how you can get a sense of accomplishment in a short amount of time. On a good day, I could get the Alert daily, OV daily, and knock all three Cosmics out in about an hour, hour and a half. And still have throw tacos at friends in RenCen before I need to get back to RL.

For my situation, this is priceless.
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User

Which is odd, really. For, like, 10-20 bucks they can run a Facebook ad for a couple of days. Hell, I have clients that I do an FB campaign ad for a week for just a little over $100 and gets enough return of investment.

Which is odd, really. For, like, 10-20 bucks they can run a Facebook ad for a couple of days. Hell, I have clients that I do an FB campaign ad for a week for just a little over $100 and gets enough return of investment.

Honestly I've been wondering about that myself, is it being held back out of fear of what happened to the last super hero game, and they are being leaned on to keep it quiet. Or Is it lack of funds, possibly even given to a nephew/niece to play with, a "here do what you want with it" kind of situation?

I've really gotten into the game lately, but at the worst possible time. lol, I want to see more done with it, but no ones listening as far as I can tell.

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Came back to this post to say that I cannot stress enough how under valued CO is. It's not just a game but the perfect platform for creators, comic, manga, story writers. I wonder how possible it would be for the creation of external software that allows players to create new costumes for dev consideration.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix