test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Q Zone requirements for entry?

It's been a few years since I did any of the Q Zone stuff. I have one toon that gets in no problem, but any of my newer toons cannot get in. I stand at the Until portal and no option pops up to enter. What am I missing?

Comments

• heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    I did get the Hermes Revisited mission and turned it in to MAJ Boudreau. Still nothing...
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Did you take the Realm of Destruction mission the good major offers? That gets you to the QWZ.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Did you take the Realm of Destruction mission the good major offers? That gets you to the QWZ.

Major Boudreaux does not offer any missions after I turned in the Project Hermes mission. She only offers 4 bits of information: 1. What is Project Hermes?, 2. What was the Demonflame Incident?, 3. Who is DEMON's leader?, and What's a Demonhame? I've checked the other contacts in the area and no Realm of Destruction mission...
    OK, went back and got the Hermese Revisted Mission. Was surprised I could get it again. Went back to MAJ Boudreau, completed the mission (again) and now I see the Realm of Destruction mission offered. Not sure why I had to do it twice...
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    The contact that hands out Hermes Revisited is Until Liaison Bradley. He's right near Defender in Ren Center. No sure where you're getting messed up.

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Hermes Revisited isn't the same as Project Hermes, which is probably the contact you hit before.
    I got it straight now. Thanks for the help!