test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

low quality suggestion

you konw how melee energy builders have two forms, a ranged and a melee one, ranged only geenrates threat
hear me out, make new/reworked powers that can have two forms, at melee and ranged
wooooo

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    I can't tell what you are trying to say.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Something like 'Melee EB creates energy only in melee range but not in long range, like Ranged EB does from both'.
    But thats not it....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Basically he is wanting to create a powers for short and long range.

I guess fire punch...

But does that mean you throw your axe and then have to go pick it up?
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Well Melee Weapon could create shock waves (similar to Tornado Slash visuals)

This is something I would like to honestly, Wield Earth is the only EB with both unique Melee and Range attributes​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    Why are you using an energy builder to being with?
    [NbK]XStorm
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    Like having a fist or sword attack but at over 10ft the character would use guns or range element type attack? Lovely Idea hopefully we get that added soon, also to consider EB can be useful if your energy gets Drained or do an OOPS or the game won't Regs your attack and action, Would be nice to see that as an option of choice, by that way damage your target and get energy at least.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    Why are you using an energy builder to being with?

Some make use of it as fashion, debuff or proc with some advantages, it is not needed but can a slight little bonus at times still, but who am i talking to Mr or Ms CEDD that trows term around like candy with some a elitism mind on him-/herself anyway. Just because you not use it not means it can't be nice or improoved even if just visual wise.
  • yikes, imagine throwing CEDD in this game, that's when you see people do take it seriously