test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Take a nap emote leaves eyes open

jenniferloganjenniferlogan Posts: 44 Arc User
Low impact bug to be sure, just looks odd that my character has open (and blinking) eyes while napping.

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    For ever vigilant, even when sleeping.
    (Maybe they'll fix it same time wings get flapping when flying.)
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    *crys in beast heads without animations and mood options* Now you know how we feel!

In all seriousness tho, I really would like instead of customes for once a animation rework, reworking existing costumes and animations to brign them up to date, like adding texture options like Brushed Metal to other costumes as example.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Well for starters we need an ACTUAL sleeping emote and not just a lazy use of the Defeated pose for KOed characters
    *crys in beast heads without animations and mood options* Now you know how we feel!.
    Well the old Beast heads do, the new* ones are not rigged do that however
    Some of them do try, I noticed the heads from party animals have a really small talking movement during the story series when you interact with npcs! The jaw barely opens, just tiny movements​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    Well for starters we need an ACTUAL sleeping emote and not just a lazy use of the Defeated pose for KOed characters
    *crys in beast heads without animations and mood options* Now you know how we feel!.
    Well the old Beast heads do, the old ones are not rigged do that however
    Some of them do try, I noticed the heads from party animals have a really small talking movement during the story series when you interact with npcs! The jaw barely opens, just tiny movements​​

True on that tho that is i think how they are made with mouth parts in mind kinda or at least seperated in head and mouth in a way, due in beast stance as example they "breath" with the mouth also due that. Why i request a rework on such old costume parts overall aswell same for emotes.