This boss has returned!Changes:
Possible reward drops:
- For the next 2 weeks you can challenge Eidolon without having to complete the Qliphothic Warzone open missions.
- Eidolon can no longer heal from any of the Crystal phases.
- Timer has been reduced to 20 minutes (from 60). Timer starts once Eidolon is at 98% health.
- If the open mission fails it will reset after 10 minutes.
- If it succeeds it will go on a 4 hour cooldown.
- Eidolon's attack phases are at set points during the fight, instead of being random.
- Eidolon's regular attacks will now apply a stacking debuff if the damage is not split between players. This debuff is removed when the damage is split.
- Crystals now all have set health.
- Shadow Crystals can no longer be damaged by player attacks, but instead require players to defeat Portal Guardians near them to damage them.
- Shadow Crystals can still be held, but now have very high hold resistance.
- During the Shadow Crystal phase Eidolon will deal increasing damage to all players while the Crystals are active.
- Players cannot resurrect while the Shadow Crystal phase is active.
- Enervating Crystals will now continuously spawn until Eidolon has reached a specific amount of health. Failure to destroy one will result in a wipe.
- Portal Guardians can now be held, but have very high hold resistance.
- New phase: Eidolon will summon a portal at the left, center or right of the boss fight area, this portal deals continuous damage and summons Shadow Claws, these enemies will deal damage at random to players and strip away buffs. The portal will despawn once Eidolon reaches a specific amount of health. The claws can be held for a short time as well as destroyed, but will respawn after a set time.
- Various visual updates.
- Currency rewards from defeating Eidolon cap out at once per 20 hours.
- Witchcraft in the Qliphothic Warzone has a daily mission for defeating Eidolon. This mission includes a new currency that will be needed to obtain Eidolon related store items in the future.
- Added Qliphothic Essence mod.
- Added Shadow Shred power variant device.
- Added new secondary gear. When wearing a full set this gear can reduce the cooldown on Ultimate powers. This gear also allows for core mod slotting of any rank.
- Can also drop: Cosmic secondary gear, Shadow Destroyer costume pieces, Eidolon action figure, Crown aura.
This event will be running for the next 2 weeks.
- New Mission: Complete the Colossus mission 5 times, rewards the Grim Belt costume.
- Added Feather Armor boots to the event store.
- The Chaos Imp sidekick mission is available to those who have not completed it yet.
- During this event you can also get bonus currency for completing Qliphothic Warzone missions.
- Starting tomorrow morning the Cosmos Lockbox will be available! There will be a different post with its contents listed tomorrow.
- Added a new tier of damage perks.
- The Stuffed perk will be obtainable when logging in starting Friday and will remain available until the 30th.
- Fixed an issue with powers that generated a shield while maintaining them.
- Starting next Thursday (26th) the following Alerts will be available for one week: Therakiel, Valerian Scarlet, Black Fang, Baron Cimetiere, Vladic Dracul.