test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enable "Report a Bug" Feature

behemothking#9246 behemothking Posts: 124 Arc User
edited November 2020 in Suggestions Box
UTwjo5U.png
Pls SUPER(hero) kindly make this thing work becuz it wuld make reporting bugs e4sier to mekk CO into VERY EPIC GAME THAT IS STALKED AND WORSHIPED EVERYWHERE !!!!!

XlBhx5L.png
That's the error that you get on PTS beczz it doesn't work atm omg i cri

BEEG EDIT: It actually doesn't work on live too!!!
Post edited by behemothking#9246 on

Comments

• pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Pretty sure the way you report pts bugs is in the relevant pts threads.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Doesn't even work on LIVE months now, maybe the entire year so far

Was the Bug Report for the game Stealthy killed? Are we wasting our time reporting bugs not only on the forums but ingame as well?

What is going on?
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    real question tho
    does the repurt bug/request gm help feature work anyways
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • behemothking#9246 behemothking Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    avianos wrote: »
    Doesn't even work on LIVE months now

Was the Bug Report for the game Stealthy killed? Are we wasting our time reporting bugs not only on the forums but ingame as well?

What is going on?

Oh, I didn't know that the feature didn't work on Live as well. I initially made the suggestion because I thought that the report of bugs through "Report a Bug" actually made a difference. I had noticed, and was actually impressed, that the few bugs that I did report with the in-game feature were addressed whereas things posted through forum seemed to be forgotten or never seen. Having that system out of service now is a shame.
    Pretty sure the way you report pts bugs is in the relevant pts threads.

To me, a forum for reporting presents an organizational issue whereas the in-game system is a form of automatic organization. Plenty of problems with having to scroll through so many suggestions/reports, interpreting, categorizing, storing, and labeling dates. Maintaining that every day that is almost impossible unless someone is dedicated to the job. It would make sense to me why people's ideas and reports are not always seen and thought that this system would be a kind of solution.