test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Supergroup Headquarters

One of the things I loved most back when City of Heroes was around, was the ability to build your superteams HQ, customise and expand it. It really allowed for fun PVP and RP stuff depending on what you wanted to do. I wish Champions had something like that. The Lairs feel alright but not personal enough.

Comments

• captainhunter1captainhunter1 Posts: 409 Arc User
    I like this idea.

Promotes super groups and ties them together with a common setting (Hall of Justice style). They could take the coding they have for Fleet Starbases over in Star Trek Online and modify it for Champs (cutting down dev time required using a proven system). This would also give the super groups something to do to build up their HQ, ala fleet holdings in STO as well.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    This has been asked for many times. However, the Dev who made the HQs we do have is no longer working on CO, so most likely a dead on arrival request.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 153 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    This has been asked for many times. However, the Dev who made the HQs we do have is no longer working on CO, so most likely a dead on arrival request.

Yeah... the current devs seem unable (maybe unwilling, but I'd assume not) to even delete a couple doors to let us walk into the blocked-off areas of the hideouts we have.