test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Changing the way "Defender's Training" event work?

Probably not the best idea right now
But i wanna suggest soem changest for that event.
Currently the event only rewards those who Level character from the beginning
Maybe changing it so that people can get something like 1 Token per level
It might require to change the prices of the items in the event store.
But this way people starting a character from scratch get 40 tokens
while people using pre-existing characters get some tokens aswell, for example, somebody with a lvl 25 character would get 15 tokens upon reaching lvl 40
Or somebody who almost made it to 40 during the event getting still some tokens.
also, a way to move em through the account shared bank

Comments

• :neutral: I wouldn't be against more ways to take part in the training program as alternatives to having to make a brand-new character each time. What if we don't need or want to make anything else, but still want to participate for tokens? Even if it was something that we could only do once per whenever Defender's Training Program comes back around, that would be better than nothing at all.

It'd have to be something that would be equal to the amount of time and effort it takes to reach level 40. Maybe something like the event missions that reward you for completing things several times.
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    I would really like this, but I feel like the devs want more incentives for people to buy the leveling boosters. If there could be a compromise on this, it would be great.

Another issue is that people could cheese the system with stocked up double XP characters that are left over from previous times it was around. That could lead to people racking up hundreds of tokens on low level characters and just breaking the system.

I like the idea, but I don't know how it would be better implemented.
  • 1 token for level 20 and another for level 40? Or 1 per 10 levels?