test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Separate TRAVEL POWERS from (COMBAT) POWERS within the POWERHOUSE.

Currently TRAVEL POWERS are intermixed with (COMBAT) POWERS, POWER Ranks, and POWER Advantages. Both TRAVEL POWERS can - and often are - buried beneath the aforementioned. It’s a hassle just to reach a TRAVEL POWER if a player desires to change either, esp. the initial. Having a separate column within the POWER MODULATOR just for TRAVEL POWERS would make a huge difference. Since most TRAVEL POWERS aren't offensive this wouldn't cause an imbalance. Users would be more prone to buy and/or use different TRAVEL POWERS if they were more accessible. Have the TRAVEL POWERS set apart, with a set five (5) Gold cost to alter. Possibly even make the second power slot a purchasable element (a 300 Gold cost); giving the player the option to either earn it via leveling OR outright just buy it; both parties win.

Comments

• superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    Several times when a new TP is released I loathe to retcon a character just to get a better looking TP.
    This suggestion would be very nice indeed!

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Will never happen (though various suggestions along this line have been made over the years, so you see what kind of traction it has with the devs). They want players to have to buy Retcon tokens.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    Unfortunately, Spaghetti Code​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    I usually do a retcon after hitting level 40 and purchase TPs and iffy powers/advantages last. Then I can pay less Gs if I decide to change and don't need a full retcon again.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Easypeasylemonsqueezy.
    You just move TPs to last to pick everytime you lvl up. Costs few Gs, but makes switching TPs later easier.
    Been doing it that way since 2009.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!