test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Current Gear, Current Crafting?

Are there any guides or lists that discuss what the current available gear pieces are and where/how to get them?

Also, is there a list of the different mods? I see things talked about that I have never seen in game and guides toss around acronyms that I have no idea what they mean!

Yes, I am the FNG. I appreciate your help and support!​​

Comments

• jschariot#3894 jschariot Posts: 23 Arc User
    @holloweaver That second one is helpful, thank you.

The gear guide, however, is woefully out of date. There's a lot of stuff not on there. Like... where do I get all the pieces of the Aurum set or the Gunslinger set? I want a complete set of those for leveling toons (maybe). Doesn't have the OV stuff either, I don't think. But you are so kind and helpful to point this out!​​
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    That's the best you'll find. Other datas can be gathered directly from players.

Lucky you, I do know some about how to get the Aurum set.
    Offense Aurum (primary, secondary) : during the Trade Paperback event.
    Defense Aurum : Drifter Store.
    Utility Aurum : Questionite Store.
    If you're planning to make 70 alts then yes that's 70 good reasons to invest in an Aurum set. ;)
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Oddly, one gets OV gear from the OV vendor in the Recognition building. Be ready for a dreary grind.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • renegadejgrenegadejg Posts: 6 Arc User
    Considering that champions wiki is down, is there anywhere we have end game gear to target and where to get them from??

Thanks in advance
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Recognition Vendor is main source.

If you are rich, you can get Legion Gear from Drifter.

You can also just use Merc Gear from the Q store. Similar types of gear comes from lock boxes.

Onslaught Secondaries come from the OV vendor in the Recognition building.

Some stuff can be bought from AH.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!