test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emote Bugs

ghost#7389 ghost Posts: 29 Arc User

3 of the standard emotes - Sleep, Push-ups and Cough are bugged

For a lot of players - including me - the Idle Zombie emotes don't show up in the emote window after they got unlocked, the perk is given but the emote doesn't work - zone change or reboot doesn't help either
Characters: Cybrax - DJ of SinAmatic Entertainment Radio - http://my.powerstream.live:8800/

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Idle Zombie worked for me not at all i even used it twice on a char and nothing happened. Bugs as always, because why maek it easy and make it complicated with all those char bound emotes only unlockable per per for account, and not even that works then since it not counts.

How you feel good Cryptic how you keep milk this game and STO and NWO get all the glory, all this dumb decisions with char bound auras, emotes and other things, a game that is about customization since we not really have other content in years except some reskinned alerts at best.

I am salty about this, because there were so many ways to monetize without overprizing all and making things overgrindable and having to be farmed several times. Like keeping the monthly sub for people or so, then cry you need the money ot maintain this game. You are so big liars, worse then EA ever can be.

Auras should be a costume piece, Emotes should be account wide aswell, i play this gaem for like 10 years now and seen so much and it only gets worse partly, the crafting change, those dumb mods which i would not mind but clearly made to monetize like some dumb DLC, Vehicles, Events got better but buggy as hell sometimes.

The flood of perks on your characters and heavily delayed is annyoing same for people opening lockboxes message in your face.

Edit: Idle Emote counted way delayed in the perks now but still used two items and one counted since only one char, so i literally trowed one away, due it not locked the item out of being used already or as owned.
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 149 Arc User
    Yeah, the Idle Zombie emotes seem to take ten minutes or more to actually count as unlocked, you get the perk and the progress towards the account unlock, but the character doesn't actually get the emote.
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    And here I had a small heart attack
    Psi.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    The Idle Zombie emotes no longer work when flying, which really takes away from some of my Ghost costumes.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    My unlocks didn’t carry over from last year
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Edit: Yup, was quite delayed, but have them now, but Christ...
    Psi.