test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapon Aura(s) DOESN'T WORK with the majority of Fighting Claws weapon skins and other Claws bugs

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited October 2020 in Gameplay Bugs
Fighting Claws is still in a very sad state without revamps and underwelming amount of powers with outdated mechanics and ADV! So it's really unsatisfactory to revamp old FC characters and experimenting with new builds (2 DPS & 1 Tank) because it leaves much to be desired beyond the Dragon's Claw 1 button spam and it doesn't even have a Lunge beyond the Bloodmoon Deadly Drop Attack from last year and ingame enemies who use it... such a TEASE

So on top of that, the Majority of all available FC weapon skins don't even work with the cosmetic weapon aura(s)
The other 2 Weapon auras are not available in PTS neither were released on LIVE yet so I cannot test them!

[Melee Weapon Aura: Sorcery (Right)] Doesn't work with:
  • The Entire Claw Weapon and Bracer Pack
    1. Blade
    2. Blade Tech
    3. Bone Spike
    4. Dragon Claws
    5. Fur Claws
    6. Skull
    7. Thorn Claws
  • Jagged Claws
  • Chaisaw

Is it perhaps because those weapons also unlock as Bracers parts?

The aura Does work with:
  • Tiger Claws
  • Energy Claws
  • Imaginary Weapon
  • Katar
  • Rock Claws
  • Spikes

Works but the Aura is mapped on the wrong spot
  • Night Claws
    qMm6x1b.gif

Power + Weapon skin bug

Rank 1 Viper's Fangs turns weapon skins different colour on the final hit of the combo, it Swaps the colours of the skin,
In Tailor the Orange was the 3rd colour of Thorn Claws in the .GIF below

KIUKguJ.gif​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Tagged:

Comments

• squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    At least some dual blades put the aura on the wrong weapon (left instead of right), and are misplaced on the weapon (covers maybe 1/3 of the blade, the haft, and below the haft where there's no model!) I forget which swords my dodge tank is using offhand - one of the chinese-inspired ones.