test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Telekinesis & Unarmed Build (Can't think of a fancy name)

Hi All

So while I was doing my Mighty Psi build I came across a build that @squirrelloid gave me, as of Quote here:

Cheers I'll look into the build at a later date
https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=36&n=&d=163200000000000000L000LA00LC04GC00G404G500GA03ET0JEV0fM204JD030000000000000mys0000000010000000000&e=

That's the core of what i've been using. I added Endorphin Rush, Resurgence, and Aurora to that. It's not exactly how i envisioned it when i started - in particular, i thought i was going to end up with more ranged than i ultimately did. I may yet take out open palm strike for dimensional collapse. Note that I run in brawler role because BCF is most of my damage.

Lots of things could be tweaked here, especially if you specifically want telepathy you can start with the telepathy eb and not need the darkness lunge. Compassion and all the self heals was because i wanted to be a tanky dps capable of soloing even harder content (and because compassion equally boosts ranged and melee damage - less important once it became clear the primary damage was going to be melee). (Ego form works with all of dimensional, ego, and magical damage, + half boost of all physical damage, so there's a lot of plausible cross-framework choices).

The thing i'm least happy with is Pillar, but i needed a reliable and refreshable source of disorient for the eu to work, and wanted some magical theming. (The healing rune isn't a down-side given the build goals). More telepathy powers wouldn't need such an ugly work around.

But if i was going to start designing an unarmed/telepathy themed character (at level 40), i'd probably start with:
telepathy eb
ego form
tier 1 telepathy power
toggle of choice
block
eu of choice
Resurgence

That gets you to any top tier powers on the next pick while condensing all the basic essentials to the least useful power slots. While making those decisions, primary super stat and stat spread would dictate some of those choices. It could really accomodate any PSS choice or set of super stats. If your ultimate goal is something like BCF, you probably end up running in melee role, because that's where most of your damage comes from.

Note: My character has the most complicated combat rotation i've ever used on a dps character, and it's at the limit of my tolerance for complicated rotations. (Pillar -> leech -> sprites -> open palm full charge -> BCF full charge -> (sprites) -> BCF tap till pillar is up, parenthetical sprites unnecessary if getting AoPM or AoAC, and throw in endorphin rush when it's up). I don't recommend doing exactly what I did.

So with that being said, I've decided to add my own twist to it, the focus of the build will be useing Chi Manipulation and converting the Melee Damage to Dimensional so it's why I have gone for Ego Forum due to it will help both my Physical/Psi and Demi damage.

Here is my own edit: I have the Forum and Int-Passive

Izzy's Build? - Freeform (Melee Damage)
v3.44:36

Super Stats
Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
Level 10: Strength (Secondary)
Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents
Level 1: The Predator (Str: 10, Dex: 10, Con: 8, Rec: 10)
Level 6: Impresario (Dex: 5, Rec: 5)
Level 9: Martial Focus (Str: 5, Dex: 5)
Level 12: Relentless (Str: 5, Rec: 5)
Level 15: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
Level 18: Physical Conditioning (Str: 5, Con: 5)
Level 21: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)

Powers
Level 1: Righteous Fists
Level 1: Thundering Kicks (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 6: One Hundred Hands (Rank 2, Rank 3, Ghostly Strikes)
Level 8: Ego Form (Rank 2, Rank 3, Id Blades)
Level 11: Telekinetic Shield (Rank 2)
Level 14: Telekinetic Shards (Inner Peace)
Level 17: Void Shift (Emerging Nightmares)
Level 20: Burning Chi Fist (Rank 2, Righteous Fury, Ghostly Strikes)
Level 23: Chi Manipulation
Level 26: Form of the Master
Level 29:
Level 32:
Level 35:
Level 38:
Adv. Points: 24/36

Travel Powers
Level 6: Displacement Acrobatics
Level 35: Energy Slide

Specializations
Dexterity: Combat Training (3/3)
Dexterity: Gear Utilization (3/3)
Dexterity: Deadly Aim (2/3)
Dexterity: Expose Weakness (2/2)
Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
Warden: Fortified Gear (2/3)
Warden: Slaughter (3/3)
Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
Mastery: Dexterity Mastery (1/1)

Devices

I've tired to go for more of a Cirt build with Strg and Rec to help both Melee damage itself and Engrey
Psi.

Comments

• Options
    squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    I'm Squirrelloid and I approve this message.

(Can i ask why Dex primary over Str primary? Maybe not for leveling, but at 40? Str's specs feel like they're better to me, and you can still stack dex).
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    By getting the RF adv on BCF, you make it a nice AoE pull-in, but then you also don't have as good of a single-target dps power (and then BCF can't proc Chi Manip or FotM on its own). I also thought that you'd be using Spirit Reverb as your EU, else you don't need to set up Fear w/ the Darkness lunge. Chi Manip is more straightforward than SReverb, but will only work w/ Chi Effects. I may keep Chi Manip if most of your attacks are to stay as Unarmed, though. You'll also want to get 3/3 in Deadly Aim if keeping Dex PSS. Here's one way to edit of it:

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Melee Damage)

Super Stats
    Level 10: Recovery (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Master (Str: 8, Dex: 10, Con: 10, Rec: 10)

Powers
    Level 1: Vicious Strikes
    Level 1: One Hundred Hands (Rank 2, Rank 3, Ghostly Strikes)
    Level 6: Form of the Master
    Level 8: Ego Form (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Chi Manipulation
    Level 14: Dragon Kick (Spectral Dragon Tail, Dragon Rush)
    Level 17: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 20: Burning Chi Fist (Rank 2, Rank 3, Ghostly Strikes)
    Level 23: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 26: Telekinetic Eruption (Enhanced Form, Inner Peace)
    Level 29: Telekinetic Shield (Rank 2)
    Level 32: Smoke Bomb Lunge
    Level 35:
    Level 38:
    Adv. Points: 30/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Displacement Acrobatics
    Level 35: Energy Slide

Specializations
    Dexterity: Gear Utilization (2/3)
    Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)
    Warden: Elusive (2/2)

The open power slots can be w/e ya want.

Although the build still deals much Crushing dmg, a majority of the dmg should still come from Paranormal/Dimensional (thanks to the 1-pt Spectral/Ghostly advs and Chi Flame)- to help w/ taking Ego Form. Dragon Kick (DK) and 100Hands can be your main AoE, while TK Eruption can be tapped if you want small healing and defense buffs. Charged BCF is your main single-target attack, and charged DK can also give you Rush to help afford it. Gears mostly for Dex, w/ some Con and Rec.

You could also go for other SS setups here, like STR/Dex/Con or STR/Dex/Rec (all still Dex-focused).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    flowcyto wrote: »
    By getting the RF adv on BCF, you make it a nice AoE pull-in, but then you also don't have as good of a single-target dps power (and then BCF can't proc Chi Manip or FotM on its own). I also thought that you'd be using Spirit Reverb as your EU, else you don't need to set up Fear w/ the Darkness lunge. Chi Manip is more straightforward than SReverb, but will only work w/ Chi Effects. I may keep Chi Manip if most of your attacks are to stay as Unarmed, though. You'll also want to get 3/3 in Deadly Aim if keeping Dex PSS. Here's one way to edit of it:

Although the build still deals much Crushing dmg, a majority of the dmg should still come from Paranormal/Dimensional (thanks to the 1-pt Spectral/Ghostly advs and Chi Flame)- to help w/ taking Ego Form. Dragon Kick (DK) and 100Hands can be your main AoE, while TK Eruption can be tapped if you want small healing and defense buffs. Charged BCF is your main single-target attack, and charged DK can also give you Rush to help afford it. Gears mostly for Dex, w/ some Con and Rec.

You could also go for other SS setups here, like STR/Dex/Con or STR/Dex/Rec (all still Dex-focused).

I'll stick with BCF as my single target damage, rather then the Adv, sounds better then the AoE pull-in. As for the other EUs, it deepends on what is best, due to mostly my attacks will be Chi based, I can stick with such, but I can try SReverb, due to the quick spam of Void Shift.

I'll likely try to have a fair balance of TK & Unarmed tho, hence for the Ego Form passive, but if there is a way to utilize Crushing & Paranormal/Dimensional at the same time, I can pick a passive that fit that role.

(Can i ask why Dex primary over Str primary? Maybe not for leveling, but at 40? Str's specs feel like they're better to me, and you can still stack dex).

I'd thought having Dex will grant pure-cirt damage as the PSS, but I can always go for Strg PSS, if it's much stronger then Dex. The build is aimed for DPS after-all.

But as said: I'll likely try to have a fair balance of TK & Unarmed tho, hence for the Ego Form passive, but if there is a way to utilize Crushing & Paranormal/Dimensional at the same time, I can pick a passive that fit that role.

So any current changes I'll need to make will be welcome before I test out the build

Psi.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I'll likely try to have a fair balance of TK & Unarmed tho, hence for the Ego Form passive, but if there is a way to utilize Crushing & Paranormal/Dimensional at the same time, I can pick a passive that fit that role.
    Yeah, Unarmed w/ the Spectral_Ghostly advs (and using Chi Flame and Chi Power) does that already, so I wouldn't worry too much about justifying the passive choice that way. You could still choose NW or Unstoppable_WotW as the passive instead, ofc, but I assume you want to try something a bit different.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
  • Options
    Yeah, Unarmed w/ the Spectral_Ghostly advs (and using Chi Flame and Chi Power) does that already, so I wouldn't worry too much about justifying the passive choice that way. You could still choose NW or Unstoppable_WotW as the passive instead, ofc, but I assume you want to try something a bit different.

Yeah do wanna try something diffident, so will see how it goes, just wondering how much DPS I'll be losing out due to the Crushing Damage.
    Psi.
  • Options
    squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    cryneting wrote: »

I'd thought having Dex will grant pure-cirt damage as the PSS, but I can always go for Strg PSS, if it's much stronger then Dex. The build is aimed for DPS after-all.

But as said: I'll likely try to have a fair balance of TK & Unarmed tho, hence for the Ego Form passive, but if there is a way to utilize Crushing & Paranormal/Dimensional at the same time, I can pick a passive that fit that role.

So any current changes I'll need to make will be welcome before I test out the build

Your choice of PSS primarily affects what specs you have. You don't have to stack your PSS, or even use any mods to increase it at all. ie, Str PSS with most of your mods to dex will give you about the same crit chance as Dex PSS with most of your mods to Dex. (In fact, Str PSS may very well give you higher crit chance, at least with melee, because of specs)

There is a case for going Dex PSS, but it involves NOT taking Str as a super stat. (Str PSS stacking Dex requires 2 SS slots. If you're not going to take str, then Dex PSS is fine, but as long as you're taking Str, Str arguably has the stronger specs, especially because Str PSS has a spec which will increase crit severity a lot by stacking dex).
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Here is a small edit of the build

I've gone for a small stun to keep spamming/re-refreshing Chi Flame, but I'm unsure if it is needed, However I did add a bit more extra Advs to Dragon Kick, to give it more of a stronger effect. (Tho that does take 4 Adv, away so might have to toy with it a bit, so might not have ALL of them)

Also about BCF how much damage will I be losing out if I wanted to go for the Adv?, as the Adv gives a nice effect and feels more powerful (Fist powers lack the "HUMFF!" to it, it's not a word, I kown). I ask this, due to the Adv deals more Dimensional Damage along with the small 1-adv.

Kept the normal AO/AD and such as usual, never leave home without it. I'll still play around with the rest of the powers, so not sure what I'll pick there

I may remove the stun down the road, as I don't think it will be needed, also noticed that my build lacks a Lunge, but that will be fixed.

Edit: Made a few mistakes in the build, so it's here now.

Super Stats
    Level 10: Recovery (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents

Powers
    Level 6: Chi Manipulation
    Level 14: Dragon Kick (Flaming Dragon Tail, Spectral Dragon Tail)
    Level 17: Telekinetic Eruption (Enhanced Form, Inner Peace)
    Level 20: Burning Chi Fist (Rank 2, Righteous Fury, Ghostly Strikes)
    Level 23: Form of the Master
    Level 26: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 29: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 32:
    Level 35:
    Level 38:
    Adv. Points: 29/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Athletics
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Dexterity: Gear Utilization (2/3)
    Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)

Devices

Edited due to left out some powers by mistake:

I've kept the normal AO/AD and such as usual, never leave home without it. I'll still play around with the rest of the powers, so not sure what I'll pick there.

I did end up removing the Crushing Wave Stun Power, as there was no need for it, I made the mistake of not putting a Fourm inside, so I've fixed that.

However regarding BCF how much damage will I be losing out if I wanted to go for the Adv?, as the Adv gives a nice effect and feels more powerful (Fist powers lack the "HUMFF!" to it, it's not a word, I kown). I ask this, due to the Adv deals more Dimensional Damage along with the small 1-adv.

Post edited by circleofpsi#4619 on
    Psi.
  • Options
    cryneting wrote: »

Your choice of PSS primarily affects what specs you have. You don't have to stack your PSS, or even use any mods to increase it at all. ie, Str PSS with most of your mods to dex will give you about the same crit chance as Dex PSS with most of your mods to Dex. (In fact, Str PSS may very well give you higher crit chance, at least with melee, because of specs)

There is a case for going Dex PSS, but it involves NOT taking Str as a super stat. (Str PSS stacking Dex requires 2 SS slots. If you're not going to take str, then Dex PSS is fine, but as long as you're taking Str, Str arguably has the stronger specs, especially because Str PSS has a spec which will increase crit severity a lot by stacking dex).

Wit that being the case then, I may switch to str-PPS.
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Yea, I included DK for the Dragon Rush adv, since spamming BCF is expensive, and Rush from something like charged DK can help give you a lot of extra energy for BCF (though DK can also be a fine melee AoE on it's own). So I prob wouldn't drop the Rush adv from DK. I also prob wouldn't keep the RF adv on BCF if it's to be your main single-target attack, as then you want it to apply Chi Flame, esp since you're using FotM and Chi Manip. The RF adv takes that away, and doesn't allow you to get it R3 here either.

If you insist on using BCF w/ RF even for single-targets, though, then I may throw in something like Backhand Chop w/ its Chi Flame adv, to use on cd to quickly put up Chi Flame and to keep procing Chi Manip and FotM (since BCF w/ RF won't). Energy would be a bit sketchier then and the rotation may feel a bit more disjointed, but I suppose you could manage. It's something you'd want to try in the PH to make sure it feels okay for you.
    I've kept the normal AO/AD and such as usual, never leave home without it. I'll still play around with the rest of the powers, so not sure what I'll pick there.
    You don't have an AO (Active Offense) in that build- just an AD (Resurgence). But that's alright, as an AO isn't that important here.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Here's a variant with Str PSS (but the idea is to stack Dex). No need for a lunge with the Wave! Remember that Rush counts as a Chi effect! DK is SO, SO useful in many ways. Love the AoE stun.

Super Stats
    Level 6: Strength (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)

Talents

Powers
    Level 1: One Hundred Hands (Rank 2, Demolishing Strikes, Ghostly Strikes)
    Level 11: Telekinetic Shield (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 20: Burning Chi Fist (Rank 2, Shattering Strike, Ghostly Strikes)
    Level 23: Form of the Master
    Level 26: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 29: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 32: Telekinetic Wave (Mental Instability)
    Level 35: Imbue
    Level 38: Fiery Embrace
    Adv. Points: 34/36

Travel Powers
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Strength: Swole (2/3)
    Strength: Physical Peak (3/3)
    Strength: Brutality (2/2)
    Strength: Overpower (3/3)
    Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Warden: Upper Hand (2/3)
    Mastery: Strength Mastery (1/1)

Devices
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    Yea, I included DK for the Dragon Rush adv, since spamming BCF is expensive, and Rush from something like charged DK can help give you a lot of extra energy for BCF (though DK can also be a fine melee AoE on it's own). So I prob wouldn't drop the Rush adv from DK. I also prob wouldn't keep the RF adv on BCF if it's to be your main single-target attack, as then you want it to apply Chi Flame, esp since you're using FotM and Chi Manip. The RF adv takes that away, and doesn't allow you to get it R3 here either.

If you insist on using BCF w/ RF even for single-targets, though, then I may throw in something like Backhand Chop w/ its Chi Flame adv, to use on cd to quickly put up Chi Flame and to keep procing Chi Manip and FotM (since BCF w/ RF won't). Energy would be a bit sketchier then and the rotation may feel a bit more disjointed, but I suppose you could manage. It's something you'd want to try in the PH to make sure it feels okay for you.
    You don't have an AO (Active Offense) in that build- just an AD (Resurgence). But that's alright, as an AO isn't that important here.

Alright I see.

I'll stick with DK with Rush for sure then, rather have a Cost Reduction over anything else, I'll stick with BCF as my main target damage as well, then.

I'll have to toy with the powers a bit to see what else I can add.

Psi.
  • Options
    So here is semi-final build:

I've gone for OPS due to pulls less people to me, cheeper to cast and much quicker charge time. As for the last two powers I don't have an clue, but if I whuold go for Mental Impact, I need alteast 138-180 energy (and that's alot), so Energy for such a power is a bit harsh.

As for the last power, may go for a another Psi-Attack or a heal power

Super Stats

Talents

Powers
    Level 23: Open Palm Strike (Power Shift, Chi Flame, Ghostly Strikes)
    Level 26:
    Level 29: Form of the Master
    Level 32: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 35: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 38:
    Adv. Points: 35/36

Travel Powers
    Level 35:

Specializations

Devices

Gone for jaazaniah1's PSS Strg build here.
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Yea, I'd prob pass on getting Metal Impact here- it just doesn't work well w/ the rest of the build. You can get the Devoid adv on Open Palm Strike, but then you'd have to drop either the pull-in adv or the Chi Flame adv. The build is also a bit tight on adv points, but you could free some up by dropping the Aegis adv on TK Eruption, and/or R2 of Resurgence. You could get a lunge, a self-res, a threat wipe, an AO, or w/e else ya want for the open slots. Also, I wouldn't get Upper Hand in Warden if you aren't using one of the relevant debuffs for it (here, the Demolish).
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Yea, I'd prob pass on getting Metal Impact here- it just doesn't work well w/ the rest of the build. You can get the Devoid adv on Open Palm Strike, but then you'd have to drop either the pull-in adv or the Chi Flame adv. The build is also a bit tight on adv points, but you could free some up by dropping the Aegis adv on TK Eruption, and/or R2 of Resurgence. You could get a lunge, a self-res, a threat wipe, an AO, or w/e else ya want for the open slots. Also, I wouldn't get Upper Hand in Warden if you aren't using one of the relevant debuffs for it (here, the Demolish).

Yeah, it costs far too much to cast, as for Devoid will see how it plays out, tho yeah a bit tight on such, so I'll play around with such.

As for upper hand, what shell I replace it with?

Psi.
  • Options
    As for upper hand, what shell I replace it with?
    Elusive or Tenacious are fine to take in Warden instead here.
  • Options
    So I've gone for something like this:

I'm not sure if a single target knock to will be handy for a build like this or I should stick with a AoE type.

Super Stats

Talents

Powers
    Level 23: Telekinetic Lariat (Rank 2, Inner Peace)
    Level 26: Laughing Zephyr (Slight of Mind)
    Level 32: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 38: Psionic Healing
    Adv. Points: 36/36

Travel Powers
    Level 35:

Specializations

Devices

For last powers did go for a Threat Wipe in-case things go south and a quick spamable heal. Note I do have Upper hand changed, I just forgot to update it in the build here
    Psi.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    You don't really need the Lariat power, esp since you can already get a self-heal adv in tapping TK Eruption. I'd prob also drop R1 Psionic Healing. A threat wipe is fine, and maybe you could consider Fury of the Dragon as the Ult, if it's thematic enough (could color it similar to how you color your TK powers)- since it works well w/ the rest of the build (melee scaling, has some Dimensional dmg for Ego Form, procs FotM and Chi Manip). For example:

Super Stats

Talents

Powers
    Level 6: Form of the Master
    Level 11: Chi Manipulation
    Level 17: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 23: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 26: Telekinetic Eruption (Inner Peace)
    Level 29: Telekinetic Shield (Rank 2)
    Level 32: Thunderbolt Lunge (Nailed to the Ground)
    Level 35: Mind Wipe
    Level 38: Fury of the Dragon (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Adv. Points: 34/36

Travel Powers
    Level 35:

Specializations
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Here is the build, I've stuck with Mind Wipe for the threat wipe and gone for another Ult and stuck with OPS to pull people into me and attack them from that way, rather then the normal Lunge. Will see how it plays out.

Might have a issue of not being able to pull mobs to me, due to a ranged teammate, but I don't think that be too much of an issue.

Super Stats

Talents

Powers
    Level 23: Mind Wipe
    Level 26: Open Palm Strike (Power Shift, Chi Flame, Ghostly Strikes)
    Level 32: Resurgence
    Level 38: Ego Blade Pandemonium (Rank 2, Buzzsaw)

Travel Powers
    Level 35:

Specializations

Devices

Ego Blade Pand, due to enjoy the blades around the sides, like but only in Rank 2 with Adv. However I may stick with a heal.

2nd build with a quick-tap heal.

Super Stats

Talents

Powers
    Level 8: Ego Form (Rank 2, Rank 3, Id Blades)
    Level 23: Mind Wipe
    Level 26: Open Palm Strike (Power Shift, Chi Flame, Ghostly Strikes)
    Level 32: Resurgence
    Level 38: Psionic Healing (Rank 2)

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Athletics (Rank 2)
    Level 35:

Specializations

Devices

Psi.
  • Options
    Just drop the Pandemonium Advs from the first build and get R2 Resurgence and R3 on your block and you should be fine..
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Just drop the Pandemonium Advs from the first build and get R2 Resurgence and R3 on your block and you should be fine..

Turns out I've gone for the last build, I feel way more conformable having a spamable heal with Rank 2, cuz I can also support my allies with it. Mind Wipe for the "Oh no" button and the Palm Fist for bring folks to me.

Edit: Made a small mistake with the Warden Tree but I can edit it
    Psi.
  • Options
    You'll probably find that Psionic Healing (Rank 2) is not that useful for you or allies since you don't have Pre as a SS and probably aren't stacking Sentinel mods. You'd probably find a self rez or a rez for others more useful
    JwLmWoa.png