test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help finding an emote

I was at the 11th Anniversary cc
While there I noticed a few Western themed hero's who used an emote in which the character drew pistols spun the pistols then holstered them.
I vaguely remember this as an emote from when I played back in 2011, but can't remember exactly a Snake Gulch drop most likely.
Could someone verify that this is still a drop and provide the name of the emote?
I have only just returned after a long time away and have an alt character that I would like to have this emote.

There is a Display Guns device in the questionite store, could that be what I saw?

thank you for your time.

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I used it in the 11th Anniversary CC. :#
    It's not a emote. It was Showdown power, you just cancel it middle of cast.
    And Display Guns are bad, bad, bad. Don't waste your Qs.
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Yeah this definetely sounds like the Showdown ultimate, the end animation plays a pistol juggle-spin
    ZbmrQFp.gif

The Twitchy Fingers Emote only use the first part of the animation, where you get ready to fire and just stand there... menacingly

And as Finn said, please avoid the Display Weapon devices! DEVs complety ruined the devices by nerfing it and making it unable to work with Travel Power devices despite working perfectly fine before! You can archieve keep your Weapon powers with binding the /"PowersCancelAllActivations" command and timing it when using attack​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • gwizz#3957 gwizz Posts: 12 Arc User
    Thank you :)