test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aura Passives and their Caps

ragnakingragnaking Posts: 73 Arc User
I am thinking of using Aura of Primal Majesty for a new toon, since they are going to be using a large mixture of powers, only real passive I could use for damage is probably Night Warrior or Ebon Destruction (Which is not what I am going for is a DPS toon, got several already.) But it got me thinking, what is the cap for Primal Majesty? I know on one toon I have that is a Grimiore, the stat boosts are in like the 50's I think, which I think if I had stronger gear (and more focus on mods that boosted my SS stats) could be even higher. But, that also has me ponder for aura passives in general, what are the caps of their benefits? Like how much Damage resistance does Radiant Protection give at max cap for example?

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I don't think there is a hard cap, per se, but an effective one based off how much Pres you can possibly stack atm (assuming we're talking about the ally bonuses to the aura passives). This applies to slotted passives and SSs in general too- no actual cap in the formulas, but you are limited by what gear/buffs/etc can give you.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • ragnakingragnaking Posts: 73 Arc User
    Well, I guess I meant that, but I also meant in general, like how high has people gotten with it?
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I dunno off-hand, cause I don't have a toon equipped w/ it all, but I would guess that it's done via Justice's 2-set w/ r9 mods and mod-able 2ndaries w/ r5 mods (and w/ fitting Talents/specs, ofc). If you just want a quick reference: w/ just Heroics and R9s + Vigilante 2ndaries on the PTS, I can get up to about 825-830 total SS's (w/o outside AoPMs), which puts R3 Unstoppable at ~123% melee bonus, R3 Elec Form at 106% energy dmg, R3 NW at 64% all dmg, and R3 AoPM at +75 all stats (self portion, Hybrid role).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • ragnakingragnaking Posts: 73 Arc User
    Thats... wow.
  • areeeareee Posts: 817 Arc User
    If you have premium you can easily test this on the PTS.

My summoner hybrid has 80 AoPM for himself.