test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are there any active groups?

I'm looking to run some of the content that requires a team, but lack the team. Zone chat is a tangled web of confusion, often receiving something different than an answer. SO I've here to the forums to see if there are any circles, groups or guilds that run things like Rampages, dailys and mission packs.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Comments

• rodney418rodney418 Posts: 2 Arc User
    You'd be welcome to come adventure with my team from Hidden Tradition. Send me an in-game Friend request @rodney418, or look for Hidden Tradition in the SG list. Or hop on to our Discord server https://discord.gg/5RHBNDR
  • catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    de669d7-b610eb54-97f6-4725-b46e-c925a6cfcbbf.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWIzZTI4NmYtYTJkZS00MzNiLTlkOGItY2UyMWJjZjVhMzVhXC9kZTY2OWQ3LWI2MTBlYjU0LTk3ZjYtNDcyNS1iNDZlLWM5MjVhNmNmY2JiZi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.ey5PiubZrKKU4Zqpue8JqGmQ9ddJzg41GNRd2tV6Z_k

Waiting in Champions Online for people to gather for Sky Command at this very minute. They need a better way to earn special drops, it's bad enough you get no guarantee anyone will get one, but waiting on others to gather for can be most tedious part of the game.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.