11th Anniversary Week 4
Qularr Invasion Simulation
- Mechanon joins the fight this week!
- Added the following costume items to the event store: Retro Mechanon Shoulders, Collar, Limbs, Hands, Chestwear. Casual Hoodie, Casual Shorts.
- The weekly store has...Foxbatcon items?
- The 3rd week store will also be available this week due to an issue last week.
- Added new perks for dancing at Foxbat's concert. These perks will grant the once available Unusual Dance and Flex Pose emotes.
- Witchcraft returns for a week of double xp!
- Players can claim a free vehicle and gear in the ZEN store this week.
- New Mission: Complete the Mechanon Menace mission 5 times. Gives the Retro Mechanon Helmet costume.
- Super duper fixed Razzle Dazzle costume transform unlock.
Defender's National Training Program
- Added a way to obtain the Key to the City perk in the alert.
- Fixed a bug where Black Talon's Tanglecoil ability did not apply hold resistance.
- This event is over, the vendor will stick around for one week. Tokens from this event do not carry over to the next event.
- The Mecha Claw Keypack is making a return appearance and will be available until Monday, 10am.
Destroids Rise Again
- The Trade Paperback event will be running until Monday, 10am. The vendor can be found in the Vehicle building.
- The Cosmic Cape costume can be purchased this week in the Trade Paperback store for a Green Voucher.
- Added various costumes from the Anniversary and Bloodmoon events to the Trade Paperback stores.
- The Pulp Fiction Ray Gun device has a chance to drop from this open mission. This device scales differently based on the rank of your Two Gun Mojo power.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on