test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

something is screwy with the game ATM

multiple crashes and people unable to connect. I'm not sure what's going on but I hope it's not a DDOS attack or something

Comments

• tigshadowtigshadow Posts: 38 Arc User
    just had this happen with the unable to authenticate that some have just reported. game was working fine but was in powerhouse and it stopped loading and disconnects repeatedly
  • tirelesswayfarertirelesswayfarer Posts: 17 Arc User
    Yeah, something strange is happening. Made it into the game for about one minute before being disconnected.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Looks like this is an issue across all Cryptic games so at least they're aware of the problem
  • tigshadowtigshadow Posts: 38 Arc User
    getting the unable to authenticate and now it's server not responding when i do get to load back into the game so there's a big issue now
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Foxbat and Defender crossed streams.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dvandomzdvandomz Posts: 3 Arc User
    Getting the same sort of disconnection I get when my ISP is being crappy, but my ISP is actually stable for once.
  • At least I know its not just me , I guess it should be fixed soon if its across all games.
  • mufasa#8711 mufasa Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yeah I have experienced multiple disconnections through out this evening... earlier around 3-5pm PST it was okay... but soon as the evening rolled around from about 6:00pm PST I noticed i can barely get a few steps into the game before it disconnects and kicks me out.
    I wonder if it's tied to the server tricks they did earlier today to deal with an issue in Star Trek Online? (CO doesn't seem to have an official twitter, but STO does.)
    STO twitter claims it's fixed.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    I can't stay connected long enough to see if this is happening to anyone else but I got connection issues again today, September 10th