test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20200901.3 - Lockbox Updates

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2020 in PTS - The Archive
Anniversary
  • Fixed an issue where some versions of Sapphire's song would cut off early during her stage show.

Tailor
  • Fixed a bug where the undo button did not undo the swap model state.
  • Disabled swap model button in the scales tab.
  • Added Combative and Glove detail options for short gloves.

Lockbox
  • Added Vigilante costume set to the debugger store.
  • Added Twilight Bolt sidekick to the debugger store. Known issue: He is using the wrong moveset.
  • Fixed an issue where the Yoyo emote was using the wrong fx.
  • Fixed an issue where the Waterspout transform was not unlocking.
  • Fixed an issue where the sound for Retrowave did not follow you.

Misc
  • Added Retro Dr. Destroyer armor costume to the debugger store.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• hallsofwallshallsofwalls Posts: 77 Arc User
    Costume bugs:
    Vigilante Mask 2 & Vigilante Collar
    Unlocking Vigilante Mask 2 greys out & renders unusable, but does not unlock, the Vigilante Collar costume.

Vigilante Bracers 1 & 2, Vigilante Kneepads 1 & 2
    This only applies to female characters. When selecting "both" bracers with Vigilante bracers 1 & 2 unlocked, the right bracer always appears as Vigilante 2. With Vigilante kneepads 1 & 2 unlocked, the right kneepad always appears as Vigilante 1 when "both" is selected.

Vigilante Leg Straps 1 & 2
    Vigilante Leg Straps 1 unlocks Vigilante 2, and Vigilante Leg Straps 2 unlock Vigilante 1. This seems like the unlock items are misnamed, because the unlocked costumes match the preview pictures.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Costume Bug:

Vigilante Leg Accessory 2 in the tailor clips badly into the base female model at higher body mass scale..... it's fine on the male model

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    >Second Loyal Sidekick who uses Archery
    >Whole costume set including archery costume pieces
    >No Archery Revamp

THE PAIN! THE PAIN IS REAL!!!!
    and from the looks of it, Archery Revamp is delayed again

REALLY Loving the Retro Dr. Destroyer armor, kinda sad to see the armour itself doesn't come with a cape attachment if it could be possible (wish we had the flexibility of the Archer cape)
    Fixed an issue where the Waterspout transform was not unlocking.
    OK This whole patch is just a giant teasing for Archery and What-If Water power effects :unamused:
    OB9iG78.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    They aren’t doing any revamps until 2021
    Added Twilight Bolt sidekick to the debugger store. Known issue: He is using the wrong moveset.
    He seems pretty in character to me
    BUG:Twilight Bolt's Bow textures keeps glitching out
    The Bow keeps flashing

HvRLJDS.gif
    At least this doesn't happen to the weapon unlock version for players​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    If this is Retro Dr. Destoyer's costume:
    340?cb=20100521063037
    And this is his current costume:
    450?cb=20120211135612
    And this is the new Retro Dr. Destroyer piece:
    screenshot-2020-09-03-03-41-00.jpg
    So is the old Retro obselete, new Retro replacing it and the current armor is still the viable Dr. Destroyer or is it getting 2016 upgrade also and current armor is becoming the Retro one?
    OR is the new "set" this (since it's the chest armor...):
    Dr20Destroyer.jpg
    And the new retro is just named odly...
    Much confusing?

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2020
    On the Subject of Anniversary, Please Acknowledge that last year a lot of Anniversary Party Bombing Perks are not working
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1213981/game-have-problem-with-some-anniversary-perks

From quick testing on PTS right now, a lot of those perks cannot be accessed because Party bomb cannot target NPCs
    Perks, Titles and Emotes tied to them cannot be obtained​​
  • thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    Totes my opinion, but i think the Vigilante Straps should be swapped/added to the shoulder slot instead of/in addition to the chest slot.
    edited September 2020
    Totes my opinion, but i think the Vigilante Straps should be added to the shoulder slot in addition to the chest slot.

:+1:

As long as it is in both categories then I'm good with this.

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Is that a 1st Bow which doesn't have a LazerString?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tmenif3904tmenif3904 Posts: 19 Arc User
    > @thistleswift1 said:
    > Totes my opinion, but i think the Vigilante Straps should be swapped/added to the shoulder slot instead of/in addition to the chest slot.
    👍
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Is that a 1st Bow which doesn't have a LazerString?

Unfortunately it suffers from the same bug as the others and also has the laser string.

It would be great if that could be fixed.... it's been years now.

zrdRBy8.png
This discussion has been closed.