test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Design the Next Developer Costume!

We're holding a costume contest on August 28th, and the winner's costume will be used for Ambassador Kael's character!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11477373-design-the-next-developer-costume!

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Preferred colorscheme: black/red or red/black?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Fur or scales my dude?
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • kurskikurski Posts: 25 Arc User
    Umm he likes power rangers and Kamen Rider
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    1. Will that be the complete set of reference images, or is Kael intending to add more?

2. I imagine Ambassador Kael would like a male character costume. But dev tokens are *character bound* - is there any way that can be changed so people who have been saving dev tokens on female characters don't have to dilute their rewards? (It's not like we can change sex in the tailor).

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Kamen Riders are pretty damn awesome :sunglasses:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ravynfallenstarravynfallenstar Posts: 43 Arc User
    So... this has isn't related to the radio show information on Thgil?
    Maybe that's for the SG costume...
  • ravynfallenstarravynfallenstar Posts: 43 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »

I'm referring to the interview they recently had where information was given about the upcoming make a dev costume cc... no idea what you mean.
    This is related to the radio show thingie.
    But... if it wasn't, it could be for the second costume slot we get from joining to SG.
    Just a random thought my brain on a isolation got, nothing more.
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Bear Sentai ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User

I'm referring to the interview they recently had where information was given about the upcoming make a dev costume cc... no idea what you mean.

The interview we did just let everyone know this was going to be the next Dev CC. There was no other info given other than that.
  • so, as soon as i saw the title the winner gets, i took a wild guess what was going to be in that imgur link...i was correct​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited August 2020
    KAMEN RIDER HYPE!
    The best kind of Hype
    296.gif

And the imgur album reminded me how much this game's Trench coats tails sucks...​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Please make Dev tokens hideout bank storable. This is a true problem with Dev CC while having to collect tokens on one character when each contest where expected to bring a new theme or character.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    The box they give you isn’t bound, and you can kill boss with the one you collect on.
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Please make Dev tokens hideout bank storable. This is a true problem with Dev CC while having to collect tokens on one character when each contest where expected to bring a new theme or character.

like drifter salvage is
    Was just thinking about this... I only have dev tokens on a single female toon because they are character bound... which sucks.

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    The easy way is open your winning on that toon and switch to fight boss on that toon.
  • aaronkorraaronkorr Posts: 55 Arc User
    Am I the only one that was disappointed after reading this and realizing it was a costume contest rather than a new costume design one?
    Would be nice to see a new one of those come around again.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    There was so much backlash/controversy around the last contest that resulted in the Variable Robot set that I doubt we will ever see such an event again. The devs tend to become gun shy about such things.
    aaronkorr wrote: »
    Am I the only one that was disappointed after reading this and realizing it was a costume contest rather than a new costume design one?
    Would be nice to see a new one of those come around again.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    The easy way is open your winning on that toon and switch to fight boss on that toon.
    Yeah, a quick character swap works wonders.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    Pictures. Screenshots. Photograps. Of the winning costume.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    Pictures. Screenshots. Photograps. Of the winning costume.

They never do that. Never understood why they hype these things, but not the results.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    Which is weird because if you want to show that the game's community is alive you would use the OFFICIAL FORUMS to do so

The Twitch VOD is still available until it gets Deleted
    www.twitch.tv/videos/724532702

and this time they remembered to Upload it on the CO's Facebook page as well, the previous Non-seasoned CC Videos are gone :/
    You should upload ALL DEV's CC Videos there! Not only seasonal ones
    https://www.facebook.com/ChampionsOnlineGame/videos/742088923295168

Take a Shot every time you see "I had no idea CO was still alive" comments​​
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »

and this time they remembered to Upload it on the CO's Facebook page as well, the previous Non-seasoned CC Videos are gone :/

STO has an official Youtube. Why not CO?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »

STO has an official Youtube. Why not CO?

... Don't we already have one? but dead? :confused:

it used to show costumes and Devices with it's functionality.
    edited August 2020
    That's because the Creator of the Unofficial CO channel is currently on College and they don't have time to play CO anymore