kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,086 Cryptic Developer
ZEN Store
From now until Monday, 10am the following pack will be available:

Ocean Flash Key Pack
Cost: 900 ZEN
  • 10 Cosmic Keys
  • 1 Lionfish Tights Costume

Onslaught Event
For the next week this event will be running.
  • Currency rewards will now properly display the correct amount when the Onslaught event is active.

Powers
  • Fixed a bug where various ranks of Mind Break were not playing the correct sound.

Vehicles
  • Fixed a bug where the Stealth Hawkwing was using the wrong Chasis Slot power. It has been changed to Repeating Pulse laser.
  • Fixed a bug where Prototype vehicles inherited the changes made to the Nighthawk mission vehicles.
  • Updated Full Power Burst (found on Prototype vehicles) to give additional energy over time when used.
​​

Misc
  • Fixed a bug where some costume transformations would use a different animation when superspeed was active.
  • Fixed a bug where the UNTIL Hoverdisk temporary device was account bound.

Comments

• speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    Please stop releasing limited time key bundles with costumes/powers.

Also, no fix for the Nighthawk drifter salvage purchase price...?
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I think the exchange is a very important bug...especially with Anniversary around the corner.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Another Boring weekly update with no significant value!​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    > @kaiserin#0958 said:
    > ZEN Store
    > From now until Monday, 10am the following pack will be available:
    >
    > Ocean Flash Key Pack
    > Cost: 900 ZEN* 10 Cosmic Keys
    > * 1 Lionfish Tights Costume

Weird choice but okay.

> @avianos said:
    > Another Boring weekly update with no significant value!​​

Did you really expect a big update with anniversary right around the corner? :P

And I still want my trade paperback week! >:c
  • bozzyboybozzyboy Posts: 7 Arc User
    I don't know how the Lionfish Tights made it to live when they're rife with artifacting/bleeding/pixelating.

AwaIUV0.png

Maxed graphic settings and this is how it turns out? It makes any of the glow effects awful to look at because they just bleed into other colour sections.

kNlZpHZ.png

I expect a little pixelating when I go hard on the glow on a black surface but geez that's just ridiculous. Compare that to something like the Arcane Tattoos or Spinal Glow tights which don't pixelate nearly as badly. Goes without saying too that they don't bleed at all when they're just flat colours.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I’m not surprised at all.
    edited August 2020
    bozzyboy wrote: »
    I don't know how the Lionfish Tights made it to live when they're rife with artifacting/bleeding/pixelating.
    Less than 12 hours on PTS and Straight to live does that
    Constantly​​
    panthrax77 wrote: »
    Did you really expect a big update with anniversary right around the corner? :P
    I expect to see more meaningful bug fixes and power buffs to fill the long waiting dreadful gaps on power balances
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I think the exchange is a very important bug...especially with Anniversary around the corner.
    I absolutely agree. This is a really big issue! :s
    bozzyboy wrote: »

Maxed graphic settings and this is how it turns out? It makes any of the glow effects awful to look at because they just bleed into other colour sections.
    Does the set even have matching gloves and feet? This quality for essentially a "paid" set is very concerning. :#
    avianos wrote: »
    I expect to see more meaningful bug fixes and power buffs to fill the long waiting dreadful gaps on power balances
    Yeah... There are some nasty lingering bugs. I have resumed working on my suggested alien physiology framework for what it's worth!
    Post edited by speanoz on
  • bozzyboybozzyboy Posts: 7 Arc User
    speanoz wrote: »

Does the set even have matching gloves and feet? This quality for essentially a "paid" set is very concerning. :#

Nope. :/
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    I mean, seriously. Who comes up with this stuff?
  • championsrperchampionsrper Posts: 66 Arc User
    Lionfish pattern... Cuz everyone was asking for that.

When we ask for more tight patterns, this is not what we meant.

Fish tail? No.
    Lower leg fins? No.
    Fins for hands or feet? Nope.
    More back fins.

How about making something we don't already have like 3 variations of? :D
    edited August 2020
    To be fair, those are the costume parts the Final Boss of Serene Abyss is using (Life in Hiding)

So except in the future the other Unique costume pieces he is having to be released in a similar way

He also has some distiguished looking fins that are nothing with what we have right now
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    I don’t know why people are so surprised re: the low quality of it all. Where have you been for the last 5 years or so?

I mean, there’s one pack in the Z-store, Heroic Hair – which I did purchase in support of the idea of similar packs, because I’m an idiot – which should’ve NEVER been released in the state it was. Serious, glaring issues, stab-own-eye-with-nearest-sharp-object kind of. Just, a bunch of bad wigs from Party City that you throw up in the air and wear however they land. And then there’s also the forced, dirty-looking textures to give these newer hairstyles at least some fake semblance of depth and dimension, since their geometry isn’t that… good.:(

And that pack was in the PTS for how long, two whole days? :unamused:

Lionfish pattern... Cuz everyone was asking for that.

When we ask for more tight patterns, this is not what we meant.

Fish tail? No.
    Lower leg fins? No.
    Fins for hands or feet? Nope.
    More back fins.

How about making something we don't already have like 3 variations of? :D
    Preach.

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I agree with others here.Very niche idea for a tights pattern and shoddy execution to boot.

We don't need overly fussy and niche tights, we need more basic shapes and patterns with actual matching long gloves and boots patterns and some more basic cowl models, not to mention more patterns for basic subligars that we can mix and match. And no, the basic ones we already have are not enough.... not nearly enough
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    We don't need overly fussy and niche tights, we need more basic shapes and patterns with actual matching long gloves and boots patterns and some more basic cowl models, not to mention more patterns for basic subligars that we can mix and match. And no, the basic ones we already have are not enough.... not nearly enough

^^^^^

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Devs are just throwing us a bone so we get distracted while they focus on upcoming recycled new "content" for Anniversary. Better to save your energy for something else.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    So, since the super news network no longer gets posts related to the news items, is this the right place for questions about the 'dress up Kael' costume contest?
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    I like how the tights look, especially with the abstract, organic shapes. Can't comment on the quality until I get them but excited to try them out. We'll see..
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    So, since the super news network no longer gets posts related to the news items, is this the right place for questions about the 'dress up Kael' costume contest?

If it isn't, your post will just be deleted.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!