test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20200711.43 - Misc Changes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2020 in PTS - The Archive
Misc
  • Added Lionfish Tights costume to the debugger store.
  • Fixed a bug where some costume transformations would use a different animation when superspeed was active.

Powers
  • Fixed a bug where various ranks of Mind Break were not playing the correct sound.

Onslaught
  • Currency rewards will now properly display the correct amount when the Onslaught event is active.

Vehicles
  • Fixed a bug where the Stealth Hawkwing was using the wrong Chasis Slot power. It has been changed to Repeating Pulse laser.
  • Fixed a bug where Prototype vehicles inherited the changes made to the Nighthawk mission vehicles.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    What about the broken mission event progress discount?
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Powers
    • Fixed a bug where various ranks of Mind Break were not playing the correct sound.

Note: Whilst this fix has worked for all three ranks of Mind Break, I do have some additional comments / requests about this SFX adjustment.

1) So I'm testing this now, and I'm not sure if it's bad design philosophy or something to make two powers sound the same, but Mind Break still sounds like a particle weapon when charging up.

Please can it just have all SFX cloned from Ego Blast?

Can the sound ppl do that? Maybe add some tiny variations to make it a bit more unique, still a Telepathy ability and less like it should be something from a Pure Energy Set which doesn't exist?

My main gripe with it is the charge up sound and the post blast sound, the travelling SFX sounds fine (which is the new part).

I have more comments but I think they are best reserved for the distant future when power revamps are more of a thing.

This discussion has been closed.