test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lore Placement Request: Qliphothic Warzone

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Suggestions Box
There is a piece of lore that exists above these co-ordinates in the Warzone map: 1884 1130 3767

It is fairly easy to spot and collect when you have access to flight. When you DON'T, it becomes an absolute nightmare to obtain within the zone (not to mention it being close to a group of Elderworms).

It took me AGES to do this with Super Jump and Athletics and I had to fight the mobs a few times (mostly out of sheer frustration):

0oMQbC7.jpg

Request: Can this PLEASE be moved to ground level in the same spot?
Post edited by theravenforce on

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Ha, never heard of that! where exactly is it? On the floating Debris?

Is there a command to show the Map's XY Info?
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    avianos wrote: »
    Ha, never heard of that! where exactly is it? On the floating Debris?

Is there a command to show the Map's XY Info?

It literally floats in mid air. When I get on later I will find it again.

/loc command gives you location information on any map, based on your position.

The coordinates in the OP are from ground level though.
  • i can see the datapad that i assume is the lore object, and it does not appear to be floating - or if it is, it's only floating a few inches​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited August 2020

It literally floats in mid air. When I get on later I will find it again.

/loc command gives you location information on any map, based on your position.

The coordinates in the OP are from ground level though.

OK NOW it makes sense, The picture angle confused me and I thought the Circuit was on the ground next to the Spike

rpmLw7a.png

aaaaaaand there is no flavour text for that "Lore", neither you can interact with this object again
    oCx2zMV.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!