test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lasso and other grab and full player powers

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
As is these are all but useless, as to get in range they aggro and run to you any way and the damage is very low. I really don't care about a damage increase, but would not be opposed to it. What i want is ranged distance increased to like that of move powers to target, so i can target one pull it, which will cause all those near by to run at me, but it would do it's intention. It would be nice if it was just a bit farther but again with in the same as movement powers would be fine. Like the ones to target a creature and leap to it hitting it in melee and such, maybe if you just increase the range to 60 foot to target and pull, then add a Root on the one hit or at least have it as a option in place of the knock down.

Comments

• Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    I have to agree.

I think it would make more sense for knock to powers especially those of a chain / whip variety to have a much longer reach. At 25ft, targets already see you and are ready to engage.

Would be nice to have them increased to 50ft.
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Lasso is a 100' knock to, though it doesn't pull into melee range. I usually still have to run up to the target.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Another reason I hate Chains, especially 25ft chains on melee sets​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Honestly, I don't see why all single-target pulls can't be 100ft. Currently most pulls are inferior to lunges for melee characters, take longer, and don't always work due to resistance. Getting that extra range, even if it means nerfing it in cost or damage would make having them in general a lot more valuable than they currently are.