test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20200711.34 - Nighthawk Event

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2020 in PTS - The Archive
Nighthawk
  • Added cutscene skipping option to Franklin Stone's Penthouse.
  • Added Blast Visor costume as the reward for completing the daily mission 5 times.
  • Added Slitted Mask and Plate Guard costumes to the event store.
  • The Franklin Stone queue is now visible in the alert bar.
  • Added various vehicle mods to the event store.
  • Added Magpie Scout vehicle to the event store.

Questionite
  • Added Sonic Boom and Micromunitions weapons to questionite store.

Powers
  • Adjusted sound on Mind Break, Mental Storm, Shadow of Doubt and Mental Leech.

Misc
  • Added Sidekick OVERRIDE to the fixer store to address an issue where some devices inherited the wrong level. You can trade in an existing device for one of the correct level.
  • Fixed a bug with the Ice Sword Laser Sword fx.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    [*] Added Blast Visor costume as the reward for completing the daily mission 5 times.
    [*] Added Slitted Mask and Plate Guard costumes to the event store.
    [/list]
    AWESOME Head Gear :+1:
    K8OaBsb.png
    Added various vehicle mods to the event store.
    Added Magpie Scout vehicle to the event store.
    Added Sonic Boom and Micromunitions weapons to questionite store.
    NOT AWESOME!
    3c7.gif

Also, LADIES' NIGHT
    Eopwz6A.png
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    BUG: Neither Slitted Mask nor Plate Guard Unlocks
    After Purchasing them, neither of them will show up in tailor and search (Both Genders)

The Franklin Stone queue is now visible in the alert bar.
    Franklin Stone queue is NOT currently Visible in the alert bar neither alert missions​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    Powers
    Adjusted sound on Mind Break, Mental Storm, Shadow of Doubt and Mental Leech.
    hmmm Mind break pretty much sounds the same as live
    Mental Storm still has this annoying Electric sound​​
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    The alert is on the alert bar, now. When I brought the Slitted Visor, it mark Plated Guard as unlock, but I couldn't find it in the costume selection. For anyone that still cares about the vehicle.
    SKI7IV8.jpg
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 187 Arc User
    Lookie there, a vehicle I'll never use because my DPS's energy builder deals more damage than the best multi-thousand-G vehicle weapons money can buy!

I'll be picking up that headgear though, definitely.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    I see the patch update and now the Franklin Stone's Penthouse is visible on alerts
    All right both Slitted Mask and Plate Guard unlock correctly now​​
  • Options
    frankendreadzfrankendreadz Posts: 75 Arc User
    can you explain why these new pieces clip with most mechanical heads and helmets (in some cases completely submerged)
    could you not make adjustments so that they can be use-able outside of normal human head scaling distance
    would be nice for more comparability with those heads/helmets etc
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Because most mech heads and helmets are bigger than basic human heads. They'd need to make different pieces that fit to those.
    Reason there's some eye/mouth accessory pieces copied for helmets.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.