test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I complete A Snake Has No Arms?

snorgatchsnorgatch Posts: 6 Arc User
I got the VIPER blaster that gives this mission, and I killed VIPER agents all over the area indicated on the map, but no weapons ever drop from them.

Best Answer

• stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Yeah, it doesn't appear to be working.

Answers

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    Same problem here. I guess they stopped the weapons from dropping because of an issue at dino. They just forgot to remove the mission that depended on those drops.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    This happened to me recently as well! The Mission is unbeatable! I reported it via ingame ticket​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    In Matter of fact does the ingame report even works anymore?
    I keep getting "System] [TicketError] Could not connect. Please try again later." for every Bug I report ingame! (and I post it anyway with the message)
    Am i wasting my time with ingame tickets as well?​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    In Matter of fact does the ingame report even works anymore?
    I keep getting "System] [TicketError] Could not connect. Please try again later." for every Bug I report ingame! (and I post it anyway with the message)
    (...)​​

Same here.