test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Ideas

For Hi-Pan mini event
**Hi Pan dragon assault on MC**
Contact RedSnake for further instructions. Cyberninja and ancient asia themed gear awarded. Panda head, shisa...

Burst Alert: **Lost in Lemuria**
Cutscene: 5 players take defender submarine to Lumeria in search of artifact. Meanwhile Nighthawk is mad they didn't take his craft. There goes a bump "bloof!" shake screen. Defender goes out to check it... "Wam!"
Nighthawk: I stay here and repair the ship go check it out!

Mini Event **Hero Vs Villain War**
First event where players decided the out come of the war. For 1 week players will turning quest to 1 of 2 factions. At the end of the week the side with higher points will decide the buff prize. The prize being Double XP for Good and Currency Buff for evil. Along with farmable stuff.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• miorummiorum Posts: 48 Arc User
    Nemesis Event
    * "Weekly": a Nemesis Mission obtainable via NPC's (remember when you were leveling and civilians gave you random missions? That, but you can now get them at level 40 and the subject is always your Nemesis and their minions.)
    * "Weekly": Nemesis Confrontation x5
    * For x amount of time, the Grab, Burst and Smash Alerts are Nemeses more frequently.
    * (Cryptic Dev GG Ez Bonus: Can run at the same time as Save the Earth in the Vigilance rotation)

"I wish I knew how, but your Nemesis has managed to escape and plans to terrorize Millennium City with even greater fervor! Hero, you'll have to stop your Nemesis before this gets out of hand!"

----

We barely see our own Nemesis, let alone other players' Nemesis. If they can't/won't update the Nemesis content, they can at least acknowledge that it exists to a greater degree. (My dream content? I'd not want lengthy stuff like NemCon or StE - just give me a multi-Nemesis slugfest, almost as if we're PVP'ing but it's against bots and the bots are Nemesis!)
    In-game, I'm The_Kef -- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "That's really it for Champs."