test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Transformation Tab only shows None option

crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,593 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Gameplay Bugs
Its been years since I've played the game and I come back to find that costume transformations have been added. I take a look to find that the None option is the only thing there.

So I get one from a friend and purchase another I liked from the AH. I unlock them on the character I want then log out and back in. It still says None.

I also found out there are supposed to be other default options to pick like twirl, but there is nothing I can do on the tab.

https://imgur.com/9c1YMuJ

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Do you have Retcon available because of some Power changes?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Most likely the case, when a Character gets a Forced Retcon after some major power revamps their builds are marked as Invalid and require to visit powerhouse for retcon!

Once you Retcon the character you can get access to the Power Transformations
    Happened a lot to a lot of characters I haven't played in a while (mostly ATs)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!