test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Possible issues with the new Comic Series content?

I've been away from the game for a while but recently decided to log back in and see how things are going in Millennium City.

Lo and behold, the developers have been introducing some pretty fun content. I am really enjoying these Serene Abyss missions that have been released over the past month. I came to realize that the story actually started in a Comic Series release prior to that called Death Rattle.

Are these new Comic Series missions meant to be repeatable? When I realized that the rewards for these new missions were all magic-based, I really wanted to be able to get my magic-based superheroes a run all of them. Unfortunately they all seem to be starting out with "Dark Dealings at the Docks", which I believe is the first mission of Serene Abyss.

How do I play through the earlier missions from the Death Rattle series missions?

Comments

• Options
    aschershadowaschershadow Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    "Dark Dealings at the Docks" is actually the first mission of the Death Rattle Arc. There are 3 missions in total from it, each with a unique, first clear award. After you finish the mission, you can go back and repeat it after 20 hours, and you'll get a mod for each clear. To finish the "Death Rattle" Arc, would require 3 days, as once you finish one, the next one won't open up for 20 hours, I also believe that the later missions (Maybe the last one, or two) require you to be level 20 or 30 or greater.

After you complete the 3 Missions in Death Rattle, you then start on the "Serene Abyss" questline, however, you can still go back and talk to Ladyhawke to repeat the other missions once per day.
    Post edited by aschershadow on
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I have been away for a while. Just came back a couple of days ago.

The 'new' serial is complete, I guess, but my experience has been to be cut off from everything now.

I ran the first mission of the 'new' serial but that is it.

It's been two days and I have not gotten a notice to do the second part. I also can not re-enter the lab to talk to either Ladyhawke or Dr. Ka.

I visited Ka at his VB brownstone on the off chance that maybe I could continue the serial by talking to him there, but no such luck.

So how, exactly, can I go back and talk to Ladyhawke?
    And how long do I have to wait until I get to run my character through the second part of this serial?

I'll scour the forum a little longer looking to see if an answer is already out there, but I would appreciate any info that might help clarify things for me.

Okay, so I found out that Ladyhawke is on the Ravenswood grounds and Ka is... Somewhere.

Is she the go-to point? Do I get missions from her to go see Ka, or do I continue the second part/second serial by talking to Ka directly? If I must talk to Ka, then any pointers as to his location would be great, because this whole "let's just hide to contacts from the players" thing is dumb.
    Post edited by mithrosnomore on
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    Okay... So Ka is in Mods and Fusion, and there is a radio next to Irwin that I guess becomes a thing later on.

Were there missions given to talk to the right contacts the first time around? I am wondering how long it took people to find these things if they were left to discover them on their own the first time around.
  • Options
    archangulusarchangulus Posts: 5 Arc User
    Have been trying to get the third mission from Dr. Ka and I've been told all sorts of things that are pre-requisites for the mission called 'A Life in Hiding'.

So what are the pre-reqs for this third Dr. Ka mission please?
  • Options
    senzsunsenzsun Posts: 70 Arc User
    Have been trying to get the third mission from Dr. Ka and I've been told all sorts of things that are pre-requisites for the mission called 'A Life in Hiding'.

So what are the pre-reqs for this third Dr. Ka mission please?

At least two: finish the museum mission (the one you get from the radio beacon) and then be eligible to go to Vibora Bay. There may also be a level barrier but the second point probably takes care of that.
    ===================================

I am not bad at punctuation!
    MMORPGs are just bad at recognizing non QWERTY. :#