test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20200711.26 - Therakiel Alerts All

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,085 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2020 in PTS - The Archive
Alerts
  • The Therakiel alerts have been added under the mission tab. These are not permanent additions but we are testing having them located there.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause players to crash when in the private group window.

Powers
  • Fixed beam scaling for Plasma Beam.
  • Adjusted hit sound on Laser Swords.
  • Fixed a bug where the Draysha gas device was not hitting multiple targets.

Vehicles
  • Fixed an issue with Flashbang keeping players in combat.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    [*] Fixed beam scaling for Plasma Beam.

What's beam scaling? Is this a graphical fix or a damage fix?

• criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    Bug
    Plasma Cutter
    This power is using at rank 1 the animation for Dragon's Bite/Ego Blade Breach

Thank you for fixing the beam pathing bug with plasma beam.
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,085 Cryptic Developer
    FC.31.20200711.29 Minor Update:
    • Added Statue wings costume as a possible drop from the Therakiel rampage.
    • Updated Dragon wings to have skin materials.
    • Fixed an issue where ranks 2 and 3 of Plasma Cutter were using the wrong fx.
    ​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    [*] Added Statue wings costume as a possible drop from the Therakiel rampage.
    NICE, More Unique NPC exlusive costumes :grin:
    Before anyone reports that Staue Wings Don't flap during flying, this is Intentional, as stated by Kaiserin in the previous PTS Thread

Curious to know the history of the Female Angel Statue NPC outside Therakiel Temple, consider she is the only one who use those wings which make sense the original DEVs never Rigged them for movement​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Can't say I'm really fan of the new Laser Swords sound effects 🤔
    If anything the distoration and pitch it makes it really displeasing to listen to
    Was this made to distinguish Laser Swords from Starwars Lightsabers and avoid Disney's lawsuits?

BUG: Rank 1, 2 and 3 of Plasma Cutter are still using the attack animation from Dragon's Bite/Ego Blade Breach​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    hemslord wrote: »
    [*] Fixed beam scaling for Plasma Beam.

What's beam scaling? Is this a graphical fix or a damage fix?

That's likely a graphical fix. I'm not certain what specifically the problem was as I don't have an PA based toons... or any ranged toons for that matter. If the weapon is scaling to the target you can end up with some comically large weapon fx. This shouldn't affect the damage in anyway. It'll just stop the power fx from increasing or decreasing in size relative to the scaling multiplier the NPC in question is operating under.
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    Alerts
    • Adjusted hit sound on Laser Swords.
    ​​

Oh good. Because that sound... is that bottle clinking together. I finish a combo and I feel compelled to be like "War-i-ors! Come out and Pla-ay!"
This discussion has been closed.