test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Munitions build and Concentration

I have recently starting tracking my characters with the ARC, and have confirmed what I had noticed just watching the damage floaters for my characters. The first is a Munitions Free form Build. Concentration is supposed to give +14% ranged damage and +7.1% melee damage per level up to 8. this should result with a doubling of my base damage, roughly. Looking at ARC, by overall damage output goes up about 5% after 8 levels of Concentration is active. The END (+46 per level) works. Powers tested on are Assault Rifle, Gatling Gun, Gunslinger, Frag Grenade, and Submachinegun Burst. Any ideas why this is? I also have a Sorcerer Free Form Build that looks to have the same problem when using Concentration with his ranged sorcery powers, Eldritch Bolts, Soul Beam, Eldritch Blast, and Star Barrage.

Comments

• baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User
    Have you tested Concentration vs other Forms to see if other forms are granting more damage or the same as Concentration?
  • bentex#4561 bentex Posts: 2 Arc User
    No, I have not, it is expensive in game terms to swap out powers like that. I am just looking at the math and what is being reported and displayed. Perhaps other people with munitions builds could check with ACT (Advanced combat tracker, not ARC as i wrote above) if they use a different toggle power to enhance damage.