test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20200711.17 - Therakiel/Misc Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2020 in PTS - The Archive
Therakiel
  • New possible drops: Valerian Scarlet aura (Body), Nephilim Aura, Valerian Scarlet Epic Boots costume.

Therakiel Rampage
  • Added as possible drops: Therakiel Dark Aura, Therakiel Light Aura, Belt of Therakiel costume, Summon Bound Nephilim device, Nephilim Halo costume, Nephilim Wings costume, Therakiel's Blade device.

High Noon
  • New rewards for completing the missions: Sombrero and Chainsaw Sword costumes.

Powers
All players will receive a respec tomorrow after the maintenance.
  • Added Work Up advantage to Tear Down.
  • Fixed a bug where Frenzy was not getting combo progression damage bonuses.
  • Fixed tooltip error on Brimstone.
  • Corrected sound on Bad Sector.

Vehicles
Incendiary Grenade, Toxic Rocket
  • Slightly increased damage.
  • Slightly increased bonuses.

Micromunitions
  • Increased radius to 25ft to match description. Increased bonus.

Regeneration Ray
  • Increased healing output.

Lemurian Invasion
  • Added vehicle damage boost field to map.
  • Added flight boost field to boss area.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Added Work Up advantage to Tear Down.
    Thank you from the bottom of my Heart! tiger-48.gif
    Now I can use this as Restoration power and theme​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Sombrero? Kai, were you listening to the contest channel the other night? =)​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    High Noon
    New rewards for completing the missions: Sombrero and Chainsaw Sword costumes.
    Loving BOTH of those costumes!
    I have use for that Chainsaw Sword 👀​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Plz fix the eyebeam, so they can let them burn.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Rampage roster que has been fked everr since a patch years ago. It used to show all 10 players during Gravitar, now it just only shows a few.

And WOW! Kaiz actually put Restoration adv in Tear Down! Btw it's called "Stim pack" right now, not "Work Up".
    I may actually replace this with Vicious Decent. Bye bye, Reckless and 60ft lunge.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Rampage roster que has been fked everr since a patch years ago. It used to show all 10 players during Gravitar, now it just only shows a few.

^^ So much this. The roster display really should be fixed.

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited August 2020
    Considered the Statue Spiked Halo has been added as a drop
    Suggestion: In the future could you please consider adding as costume unlock the Statue Wings used by the unique NPC outside TT who pretends to be a statue?
    QzhHYlj.gif​​
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2020
    So we did some debugging and it looks like the Rampage roster never displayed both teams (I think maybe peeps confused the secondary smaller team in the top corner as the second team? It was just a duplicate of the first team or your active non-rampage team).

We are looking into a fix, but currently have no eta.

(PSA: The wings on that statue are static and cannot flap.)​​
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    So we did some debugging and it looks like the Rampage roster never displayed both teams (I think maybe peeps confused the secondary smaller team in the top corner as the second team? It was just a duplicate of the first team or your active non-rampage team).
    I think it actually showed the first team regardless of which you were on. There has been a bug for years that whether you got auras depended on the team you were on.
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    I'd personally love to see the rampage team up overhauled to include all members of the rampage, even if that means people of to manually teamup for it. I'd much rather have to nag people to team up if it means better shared auras and healers able to more efficiently manage the team. :P
    (PSA: The wings on that statue are static and cannot flap.)
    Not an issue, Victory Wings are static but I still like and using them~ :wink:​​
This discussion has been closed.