test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Farming Gs

Ok, whats the best way of farming gold (Global)? I am currently farming through Smashes Alerts, but I guess there may be a better way. Oh, and I want to be able to do it solo.

Comments

• guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    Alerts take time to pop, for best results farm mobs on the open world while waiting for the alerts, also there's equipment like primary gear that boosts resource drops as well as booster devices that increases your drop G drop rates and most of those things stack. You can get upwards of 5G per smash, combine that with what you can grind on the open world and you can get around 100G an hour or more.
    The other thing you need to do is know what's a valuable drop and what's not. There are open world items that can sell for a lot of Gs in the auction house. This is another reason why it's useful to farm open world mobs in between alerts. I recommend farming costumes in Vibora Bay.
  • jschariot#3894 jschariot Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    guyhumual wrote: »
    The other thing you need to do is know what's a valuable drop and what's not. There are open world items that can sell for a lot of Gs in the auction house. This is another reason why it's useful to farm open world mobs in between alerts. I recommend farming costumes in Vibora Bay.

That's still relevant? Farming costumes in Vibora Bay? I am the FNG.​​
  • okhayyinookhayyino Posts: 43 Arc User
    @guyhumual Thanks for your answer. I was going to ask where to farm, but you already said Vibora bay. About the primary gear that boost resources, do you know what they are and if they stack with eah other (utility,defense and offense)?
    okhayyino wrote: »
    @guyhumual Thanks for your answer. I was going to ask where to farm, but you already said Vibora bay. About the primary gear that boost resources, do you know what they are and if they stack with eah other (utility,defense and offense)?

In the Q store, you need at least 2 pieces of Mercenary gear, get 3 pieces and you also get a boost to Q drops
    guyhumual wrote: »

That's still relevant? Farming costumes in Vibora Bay? I am the FNG.​​
    Sure, it highly depends on the costume part of course, but some of those pieces are still bringing in 100G or more. The parts that were always popular are still desirable to new players and we still get new players even these days. Some parts are only selling for 10G or 20G but if you're farming mobs anyways, returning to sell all the junk to a vendor, the time it takes to stop off and put that in an AH is totally worth your time.
  • senzsunsenzsun Posts: 70 Arc User
    It might be just an impression but I think I get more good drops from instanced missions than from random mobs. Quest of the elements seems particularly rich and also gives Silver Recogniton.
    As blue lvl 40 primaries sell for over g2 to NPCs I don't even auction them. Those, along with the less lucrative gear drops, easily exceed the direct GNL amounts. Then from time to time something auctionable for really good money will crop up
    ===================================

I am not bad at punctuation!
    MMORPGs are just bad at recognizing non QWERTY. :#