test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier 4 Science objects

okhayyinookhayyino Posts: 43 Arc User
Is there such a thing as Tier 4 (301-400) science objects anywhere? I was farming tier 3 in Monster Island, but now I reached 301 in Science and can't find any object to farm tier 4 mods.

Comments

• holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    It's been a long time I didn't leveled any craft but have you looked north-east of MI, where there are lvl 41 mobs? You should be able to find some high level nodes and fuse the mats.
  • okhayyinookhayyino Posts: 43 Arc User
    It's been a long time I didn't leveled any craft but have you looked north-east of MI, where there are lvl 41 mobs? You should be able to find some high level nodes and fuse the mats.

Ok, I think i found them in Vibora Bay. Though they provide only rank3 mods... How can I farm higher ranks mods?
    The answer is really simple : Alert Burst.

Alert Burst only gives crappy mods and rank 4 ones. How people manage to get rank7 mods? It can't be by farming through skill objects nor Bursts...
    okhayyino wrote: »

Alert Burst only gives crappy mods and rank 4 ones. How people manage to get rank7 mods? It can't be by farming through skill objects nor Bursts...

I don't know about others but actually that's how I got my r7. Lots of r4 fused in r5 then r6 then r7. It does take time though and sometimes it goes faster to buy them in AH.
    okhayyino wrote: »

I don't know about others but actually that's how I got my r7. Lots of r4 fused in r5 then r6 then r7. It does take time though and sometimes it goes faster to buy them in AH.

Are you telling me that you farmed 125 mods of a specific stat to get one r7 mod through burst??
    I did farmed every r4 I could get but not of 1 specific stat then I trade on AH.
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Higher level mods can drop from higher level content. Random, but these can be sold in the AH for the funds to purchase what you need. R6 mods drop in TA, for instance.