test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tech Hover Chair TP or Travel Device

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited July 2020 in Suggestions Box
RsaVojV.png
It's just an egg shaped thing with sit chair emote. CO will benefit from the tech hover chair creation because
players have been egging for new ground breaking stuff forever and tired of same old releases. There is the takofanes throne but it's tribal and very different that doesn't fit the same theme.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    I'm pretty sure I saw our main dev say on Discord that they are not going to make any new vehicles (apart from recoloring existing ones), which probably means no vehicle using TPs either :(

However, if they change happen to change their minds I'd love to see a super-science themed throne/chair. For example...

rZfgmsE.jpg

=)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I don’t even care if it has no power capabilities...

I mean they have one throne just collecting dust as we speak
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Revisiting this now that we are blessed with witch broom TP. The possibility has to gone up a percentage seeing that it can be non combat.

I was not concidering the TP chair a vehicle, it's more like a hoverboard with sitting emote and a simple egg design that is easy to color in tailor or no if they want. This is also a SUPERHERO thing that a superhero MMORPG should have.

I didn't want to choose a complex design the devs would try to swerve. And I already know that vehicles will not be done. But travel power wise i hope like the broom.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix