test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Onslaught Target respawn

meneshmenesh Posts: 54 Arc User
Probably mentioned a thousand times before, but please change the OV targets to respawn Defenders even if not all of the small fry soldiers were killed. The way it is now a few trolls or lazy bastards can kill cause all the Defenders in an area to be gone and not respawn until someone else wastes their valuable device timer to clear up their mess.

Comments

• hemslordhemslord Posts: 164 Arc User
    Yes please, signed 1000 times. This has bugged me ever since OV's went live.

I've been grinding out OV gear on 4 characters at the same time and it's very rare that I don't have to run around resetting each of the targets before I can do a proper run.

The only other mobs that I'm aware of that only respawn once all are defeated are Kigatilik's Hounds so I've no idea why they also applied it to the OV mobs.

Unfortunately I have a feeling that it's unlikely to see this change however, even though it seems like a simple fix, since the OV system seems to have gone live then been abruptly dumped and ignored.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    "Working" on the vehicle system is more important. You will have to get in line.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!